Chapter 25

Inside of a classroom, Achelois was seating at the other table while enjoying her own company...

Other kids of her age were seating with their own groups, chatting and playing...

Suddenly, there were two children approach Achelois while she's in the middle of drawing colors from her coloring book...

"Hi!/H-Hello"

When Achelois looked up, she saw twin sisters in front of her, the other one's giving her a wide smile while the other one's seems a little shy but still approached her...

"Uhm hello! *wave hand*"

"What's your name?" asks the other bubbly twin...

"My name's Achelois Valentino, what's your name?"

Then the bubbly twin suddenly grabbed her shy twin while putting the hand of the bubbly twin from the neck of her shy twin...

"My name's Nicaise and this shy twin of mine's Sloane"

The shy twin Sloane was keeping her head down even though the bubbly twin Nicaise's beside her confidently introduce her twin sister...

When Nicaise noticed that her twin still haven't say a word, she playfully bump the side of her hio towards her twin sister Sloane to grab her attention...

"Come on Sloane! Don't be shy, just tell your name and that's it!" said the bubbly Nicaise while cheering on her twin sister...

"O-Oh...u-uhmmm...I-I'm S-Sloane..."

Nicaise suddenly clapped her hands as if she's congratulating her sister from trying her best to talk...

"That's good! Keep it up sis!"

Sloane blushed but still shyly nodding her head at her sister...

Achelois didn't realize that she's been smiling towards the twin's interaction and she find it fascinating while just observing the two of them...

Nicaise caught Achelois into action and she snapped her fingers in front of Achelois so that she could come back to reality...

"Earth to Achelois?"

"H-Huh? Did you said something?"

Nicaise chuckled then shake her head...

"Nothing just that you seem like in deep thought while smiling, did you have something in mind?"

Achelois realized that she's been caught while observing the twins earlier...

"O-Oh...uhmm...I'm just thinking that you both have an amazing bond *gentle smile*"

Nicaise gave off a huge smile and hugged her shy twin who's silently sitting at the opposite seat of Achelois...

"Of course! We're twins and twins doesn't suppose to be apart aside from necessary events like going to the restroom or any other things"

Achelois smiled and suddenly an adult came in to their classroom and it looks like it's their teacher...

"Hello class! I'm teacher Ara and I'll be handling this class starting today, okay so before we start, kindly go to your respective groups and please have a seat so we could start from introducing ourselves, okay?"

The whole class agreed, then Nicaise have her seat beside her twin which is also the opposite seat of Achelois...

There's only the two of them on a circular chair while the other kids have their own circle of friends sitting on their resoective seats...

Knock! Knock!

The sudden knock of the door catch everyone's attention, when the teacher opened the door, 3 boys around Achelois and the twins' age were standing infront of the door...

"Sorry we're late teacher!"
__________________________________________________________________•ShelKimSakamaki