Chapter 23

The next day...

Achelois was busy preparing her stuff for school with the help of her maids as well as the head maid...

The head butler also prepared the car that will be used to pick and send Achelois from home and school...

Zacharias on the other hand fixing his suit and tie for when he manage to impetrate his daughter to send her off in her first day from school...

"Ready to go sweetie?"

Achelois immediately looked at her father and nodded with excitement filled within her...

"Yes! I'm ready!"

"Mr.Park, is the car ready?"

Mr.Park, the head butler who's in charge from taking care for the car service...

"Yes sire, the car's ready"

Zacharias nodded and take a glance with Achelois who's already have her backpack on...

"Shall we go sweetie?"

Achelois beemed with excitement and run off where the car has been park...

"Achelois be careful not to run off like that"

"Come on Daddy let's go! We're going to be late at school and work!"

Zacharias just shakes his head upon his daughter's excitement...

"Come to think of it..." Zacharias said to himself..."It's the first time I've called my daughter in her name"...

Yahontov Institute

A newly built school that's only 5 years old and some said that the owner of the institute has twin children that holds special meaning as well from the name of the institute itself...

"Yahont" used to be an old name given to two precious stones, the ruby and the sapphire.

A/N: check it out from theculturetrip.com (♡˙︶˙♡)

"Ah! Honey, I almost forgot that have something to give you"

Zacharias suddenly remembered the most important thing that he will give to his daughter...

Achelois was curious on what will her father give to her when she remembered that she already have lots of stuffs in her room that she still have no idea where it all came from...

"What is it?"

"Close your eyes for a while"

Without hesitation, Achelois closed her eyes as what her Daddy told her to do so...

"Ready?"

Achelois nodded still have no idea what will be the thing shall she received...

"You can open your eyes now sweetie"

Achelois opened her eyes and she was surprised of the cute thing in her Daddy's hand...

"Do you like it?" asks Zacharias to his suprised looking daughter...

"It's cute! I like it! No...I love it!" Achelois beamed...

Zacharias felt relieved and smiled towards his daughter...

"Shall I put it on your hair?"

"Yes please!" Achelois said while nodding vigorously...

Zacharias then put the hairpin on his cute little daughter's head...

"There! All done! Ah! Promise me you won't lose it okay?"

Zacharias asks Achelois for reassurance that she won't ever lose it for when a tracking device has installed inside of it for emergency situations...

Achelois smiled and give her father a kiss on the cheek then giggled...

"I promise!" while raising her right hand as a gesture from keeping her promise...

"That's my girl, it suits you very well, Daddy picked it up by myself *wink*"

Achelois smiled widely like she's really happy at the thought her father choosing a hairpin by himself...

"Thank you Daddy! I'll make sure I'll keep it always with me!"

Zacharias smiled and patted his daughter's head...

"You're welcome sweetheart"
__________________________________________________________________•ShelKimSakamaki