I watched her intently as her tongue swiped so gently over each spot she kissed and with every loving kiss that was placed onto my chest, she lowered just a bit more. Heat shot through me as I felt her warm lips press gently against my stomach and drag against every part of the inked skin there. I managed to lift my head up from the pillows to watch her eyes fluttered closed as she slowly tortured me by sucking on the skin just above the button of my jeans. Small and wet kisses were placed on my hipbones and I felt my breathing automatically hitch as she sucked lightly but ran her tongue across the smooth surface to heal some of the stinging.

I sat up a bit and grabbed her hands that were placed on my thighs to bring her back up to me.

"Harry," Ariana moaned as I crashed my lips back onto hers. Her fingers tangled back into my hair as my hands cradled around her face to eliminate any space between us. She was sitting on my lap, her legs spread on either side of my thighs as I kept the kiss slow and gentle. "What are you doing?"

"I just wanna kiss a little." I hummed in between kisses. It was the truth though, there was nothing more that I wanted than her soft lips pressed against mine because all the things she made me feel were incredible.

I practically felt her bones relax as she loosened her grip on my hair and relaxed just a bit on my lap. Her lips melted against mine, encasing my lower lip as she kissed me slowly. My hands somehow wound cradled around her face as I kissed her gently. Her arms now loosely looped around my neck as the heat between us simmered. A haze settled over my mind as the butterflies danced in my stomach.

Her tongue pushed into my mouth but the kiss remained gentle. My heart pounded against my chest and I felt myself start to spiral out of control. She was everywhere, her hands cradled around my face, her lips against mine, her tongue into my mouth, and her body pressed tightly against mine with only minimal clothing between us as a barrier.

"Harry," Ariana moaned out the loudest yet as I switched our position and landed perfectly between her legs, my hips perfectly aligning with hers as our lips moved in sync. "You're killing me."

"Not tonight, baby." I chuckled as I referred to making love. I honestly wanted to, but I did not feel like it at the moment.

"Why nooot?" Ariana whined, her voice coming out as a moan as I sucked on the skin of her neck and moved lower to kiss her collarbone.

As I moved my lips, I noticed there were very faint and forming dark purple and blueish spots blooming on the smooth surface on her chest and all along her neck. Triumph roared through me and I smirked against her skin as I continued my slow assault to her skin. She was gasping my name in short and hushed pants as she pulled me back to her lips and crashed them back together to send sparks flying throughout my whole body.

"Am I turning you on?" I asked in a low and husky tone that I knew would have her completely weak.

She threw a murderous glare at me before a wide smile broke across her swollen lips.

"Yes. And if you don't stop I will torture you as bad as you're torturing me." She spoke truthfully and I only blissfully sighed as I let my body crash back down onto hers. My arms wrapped around her waist as her fingers were gently playing with my hair as we waited for our breathing to return back to normal.

"I love you, Ariana. So fucking much." I whispered as I pressed a gentle kiss against her stomach.

"And I love you more, Harry. So fucking much." I felt my chest practically burn with such adoration and love that coursed through me for this woman. Only months ago we rarely even talked, and I would have never thought that a few months later I would be completely in love with her. So fucking in love.