"Why are you crying auntie? Where's mom?"

"Oh god."

How my aunt can't even answer that question and just hug me tightly.

"Auntie.. what's wrong?"

"Your mom, Jisu. I'm.. I'm scared she won't come back to us."

¤¤

I quickly stood up and let my lungs breathe. I open my eyes and the first thing I saw is my own reflection through the water. I saw my eyes red and swollen. I'm crying and I didn't even notice.

"It's always because of them. Their selfishness is on the higher level, you know? All they think about are themselves. They don't care about us."

"The responsibility they forced to put on our shoulders."

"What are you scared of?"

I shut my eyes tightly and held my forehead as I let out my frustration and anger. I shout and scream multiple times. Louder.. and louder.

"Why are you so selfish?! Why?! Why is it always us who receives everything everyone hated from you?!" I shouted and I felt how the water flashed everywhere but I don't care.

'Daughter.'

"Right. We're the children of the Olympian gods and goddesses. Of course. How unfortunate is it? We are in this lands where anyone can hurt us but that's the training for right? Cause it's still us who fight." I cried.

'Is it always been anger that's in your heart, my dear?'

"It's always been." I answered weakly.

'My daughter. I know a sorry won't make everything right but still.. I'm sorry that I've never been a father to you. A real father.. All this years. I watched you grow in pain and suffering. I'm not even there when your-- when your mother died. I'm sorry Jisu. I really am. I hope some day you'll forgive me. I'm just here. Remember that.'

A shout left me after Poseidon said that and I just felt my knees surrendered. I got shocked when I felt a body in front of me and arms that circled my waist that prevents me from falling. I weakly raise my head and saw the face of the person whom I didn't expect to be here. Did he heard everything?

"I got you... Jisu."

I know what I'm scared of. Ironically, I feared the element that I can seek and control. Because this element?

This is the one that killed my mother.

| Aeron's POV |

"Luana." I called her as I follow her inside Ms. Jones' office. As far as I know, she have been checking every papers in this place. "Class Virgo's and Ursa's presidents submitted these to me." I gave her the folder. "It's for the missing students."

"Thanks." she just said before starting to read over it.

I sighs. "Who do you think is the mastermind behind all this?" I asked.