💖 Chapter 20 💖

Start from the beginning

And seeing how happy Akash was marrying Payal made him eager to marry Sheetal and make her his forever.

So he planned on finally introducing her to his mother because he was sure Sheetal was the one for him.

He looked around but couldn't find Sheetal and asked Hari Prakash who said she saw her in the garden.

He moved closer and saw Sheetal talking to someone and it was her mother but he halted in shocking hearing Sheetal's words to her mother.

"You would do anything to trap ASR and leave that common employee....... He won't give you the luxurious life you and I deserve...... Your father has divorced me and is now doing everything to win his ex wife back and he has refused to finance me....... Please listen to me and leave that pauper and set your aim higher. " Preeta begged and Sheetal nodded.

"Okay maa..... You are right and don't worry....... Aman is just a time pass for me. " Sheetal said and Aman who couldn't handle it anymore left quietly in tears.

He cried his heart out and wiped his tears composing himself and walked back into the mansion straight to his mother.

"Maa..... Remember your friend Nandini." Aman said and his mother nodded..... Am ready to marry her daughter....... And please make the arrangement as soon as possible. "

Aman's mother was on cloud nine hearing that finally his son was ready to settle down and that to to her friend's daughter.

Flashback ends.

Everyone was shocked and anger especially Khushi who stood up from her chair and up to Aman and slapped him twice.

"If only you had stayed a little longer or moved closer you would have found out the truth and not reacted impulsively to a half conversation....... You would have also seen that I was standing closer to them. " Khushi yelled out shocking and confusing Aman.

Flashback.

Khushi was looking at the design's Sheetal has designed for Arnav.

She wanted to surprise him with a sherwani and asked Sheetal to design it.

They were looking through the designs when Sheetal's name was called.

They turned and she widened her eyes seeing her mother marching up to her.

Preeta glared at Khushi and marched up to Sheetal.

"Your father told me you are dating a common employee when ASR is there." Preeta said and eyed Khushi up and down.

"You would do anything to trap ASR and leave that employee....... He won't give you the luxurious life you and I deserve..... Please listen to me and leave that pauper. " Pretta begged and Sheetal nodded.

"Okay maa..... You are right and don't worry....... Aman is just a time pass for me. " Sheetal said and Preeta smiled but the next moment a loud slap was heard and Preeta fell on the floor holding her cheek.

"That was what the old Sheetal would have said but not this Sheetal....... I love Aman and he is more than any man in this world...... He is kind, honest and understanding and most importantly he will never hurt me but love forever........ Now leave from here and never show me your face or else I would have you arrested for abusing me all my life. " Sheetal yelled and Preeta run out of there scared knowing her daughter meant everything she said.