Chapter 30- Dirty Laundry, Afghans, and Pillow Talk

'I'm going to be late, darling' he muttered

'I just need 15 minutes' she kissed him, to stop his talking.

'I'll give you 5' he offered.

'Let's meet halfway, 10 minutes' She smirked.

'I can't say no to you' Mycroft smirked and rolled Tara over the couch. He kissed her neck, causing her to arch her neck backward and moan. He nibbled on her lip before shoving his tongue down her throat, sliding his hand up her thigh. He marked her as he ground against her hip slowly, making her moan as he teased her. Her nails dug deep into his back as he moved. She pushed him off and started to push his head down her body. He stopped and looked up at her 'My jaw still hurts from last night.' He told her.

'Then stop talking' she whispered, clutching his hair, she pushed him down. He smirked and obliged, sliding down her body.

They were interrupted by a knock, on Tara's door. 'Tara, open up. I don't have all day' they heard Sherlock's voice from the other side of the door.

'You have to hide' she panted and pushed him off her, as she got up.

'What's the point he already knows?' he reasoned and smoothened his clothes.

'I don't want to parade my sex life in front of Sherlock, do you?' she questioned, remembering how terribly it had gone the last time.

Mycroft also remembered how brutal his brother had been in teasing them on their sex life. He shook the memory away. 'No, but this is ridiculous' he told her. It wasn't like he stopped by for a free fuck.

'Shushhh. Stay here, don't move' Tara ordered Mycroft, pushing him down, she threw an afghan over him before she donned her robe and opened the door.

She opened the door slightly and stuck her face out. 'Hey, Sherly. What up?' She greeted Sherlock in street lingo. She laughed nervously. She was losing her touch in lying, she might as well tell him herself. So many dead giveaways: Her flushed cheeks, messed up hair, the obvious hickey on her neck, her silk robe, not opening the door wide and sticking her head out through the tiny gap.

'First, don't ever call me that. The name is Sherlock' Sherlock corrected her.

'Right' she nodded.

'Second, I am in a hurry and Rosie wouldn't go to school until she gets her ladybug soft toy. So,..' he told her.

'Right, you stay right here while I go get that lady bug' she said before shutting the door in his face.

She looked around the living room in a hurry for the ladybug soft toy. Rosie stayed over a lot at Tara's apartment when she was babysitting her and she was always leaving behind her stuff. You could hardly expect a four-year-old to be responsible about her things.

Mycroft found the toy under the couch he was currently occupying and threw it at Tara. Tara shot him a glare, making him go back under the afghan he had creeped out of before she opened the door to return the toy to Sherlock. 'Here you go' she handed him the soft toy and shut the door in his face.

'One last thing' Sherlock jammed the door with his foot.

'Yeah, what is it?' she asked nervously.

'What is that lump under that afghan?' Sherlock asked with a sly smile. Mycroft's eyes shot open under the afghan. He knew he had been made but he was too embarrassed to come out.

'Just my laundry' Tara chuckled nervously.

'You sure have a lot of dirty laundry to do' Sherlock chuckled.