9. JEALOUS

After 2 weeks

Night time

9:00 pm

Yn pov

I came out of the washroom after taking shower.

I wore this

When I came out I saw jimin lying on the bed while his eyes were closed

An idea came into mind I smirked at myself and went towards the bed and layed on my side........ I looked at him still in that same position...... So I decided to tease him...

Yn- jiminah what  are you doing??

Jimin- hhh nothing and I know you are here to trouble me.

I was shocked.

Yn- no I am not I am here to sleep.

He finally opened his eyes looked and me and said.

Jimin- ok than sleep good night.

I knew that something was not right with him.

I went towards him and sat on top of him... On his belly.

He looked at me.

Jimin- what do you want yn. (Annoyed)

Yn- ahh why are you not talking to me.

Jimin- I am see I am talking to you now get off. (Irritated)

Yn- jimin I am not getting off until to tell me what's wrong.

He sigh

Jimin- yn nothing is wrong.

Yn- ok then I am not going.

I said and hugged him in that same position.
I looked at him his eyes we're closed as if he was comfortable.. I sigh.

Jimin pov

Yn sat on top of me and asked what's wrong.... I didn't tell her so she hugged me... To be honest that husband was really warn and was helping me sleep peacefully....... I heard her sigh and she said.

Yn- jiminieeeeeeee....... My babyyyyyy........ Mochiiiii..... My cutie pieeee...

I was really try not to laugh but it was impossible..... I laughed and she also laughed with me..... My madness went away.

She again sat on my belly and said.

Yn- now tell me whats wrong? (Pouts)

I kissed her pout and said.

Jimin- this is my problem.

Yn- what I.. I didn't understand.

Jimin- you not kissed me from last............. 4 days. (Sadly pouts)

Yn laughed and said.

Yn- oh my baby mochi you should have just asked for it.

Jimin - but you didn't focused on me from some days that made me sad.

Yn- it's ok.

She leaned and kissed me i kissed her back our kiss was very passionate.... I broke the kiss.... And saw her smirking.

I got confused.. But then she started touching my chest going down to my abs till she got the end of the shirt then she puts her hands in my shirt touching my bare skin giving me chills... She played with my nipples I moands a little and she again leaned and kissed me while kissing I felt something.........

She was riding on my dick.... She was moving her hips on my member..... I groaned in between the kiss.

That feeling was soo good I was really enjoying. That shit made me horny.

Till now my boaner reached it limits and now it's my painful yet Pleasureable.

I was amazed that someone can make me horny without even touching my thing.

I was literally enjoying the moment. I don't want it to stop. The atmosphere was getting hot. But then she suddenly stopped and went back to her seat pulled blanket over her and faced her back towards me.

Yn pov.

I faced my back towards him and said.

Yn- good night jiminee (smirk)

After sometimes I get pair of hands wrapping around me.. And pulled me more closer.

His hot breath was touching my nech giving me sensation.

He said.

Jimin-  goodnight yn.

He kissed my neck and we felt in your the dream land cuddling into each other.

________________________________________

Sorry for short chapter and for not updating for to long... My schedule was a little buys... But I will try to update next ch soon.

THANK YOU🙏💕

💜💜💜💜💜💜

(Next ch smut warning )