seventy-six.

Hope was over the moon excited for her mother being pregnant. Lottie and her even spent the rest of break trying to figure out if she was going to be having a boy or a girl. It was too early in the pregnancy to know whatever the baby's gender would be, but they couldn't help but get excited to have a little brother or sister. 

Marry was a bit concerned about her children's reaction, as this would be her and Jeff's first biological child that they would have since birth. But her children were all thrilled and happy for her and that made her heart burst and lots of tears. Now, Molly, that's where she got the real scare from. Sleepless nights and nappy changes were not anything new to the parents. But finding out that newborns were worse wasn't something they had thought about.

Hope's happiness levels drastically dropped though when she was on her way back to Hogwarts. Never in her life had she dreaded going back to school, but Umbridge was there now probably waiting with a whole list of new banded things she thought about over the break. Hope was convinced she would walk in with a new educational decree that just said that Hope Stylinson was now banned from school. The toad had basically just outlawed fun in the first term, there was no telling what the second would come with.

Luckily they still had two days before they had to go to DADA class.

"Why do we have to take OWL's again?" Ron groaned as he scribbled something out from his ten inch roll on the Goblin rebellion for History of Magic.

"For our NEWT classes," Hope rolled her eyes. "You have to pass enough of those to get into the classes or you can not graduate."

"Didn't Louis and Zayn take like three classes each?" Harry asked her. "How many of these do we really need to pass?"

"No, Louis took four but Zayn did take three," Hope informed him. "And you have to pass five in order to move up to the next grade. However, some classes like potions require you to get an O in order to take the NEWT class. So you could still get an A or an E and pass but not be able to take the NEWT class."

"Well that settles it then," Ron smiled. "I'm aiming for nothing more than an A in potions so I don't have to see Snape's ugly face anymore."

"You might have to take it for future jobs though," Hope pointed out. "Louis had to take it to be an Auror, but Liam didn't. He still did though because he's bloody insane. I heard Snape is way worse to his NEWT students."

"Can't imagine how," Ron rolled his eyes. "He's practically stacking us up with homework every day. I don't know how Hermione always has her work done so early."

"Where is Hermione by the way?" Harry asked.

"Um, she had to do something, but when I walked by the Library earlier she wasn't there," Hope told him.

And as if on queue, Hermione came running into the Gryffindor common room like she was being chanced. "Harry! Hurry, come with me quickly!"

"Where?" Harry asked as Hermione was practically dragging him out of his seat.