MY BROTHER

Author's POV
Next day

It was Friday means last day before holiday.

Aera was already awaken by her ryujin aunty in the morning she was not feeling well today but knowing her parents will not allow a holiday she has to attend her classes.

Aera went to have her breakfast with his oppa. Her mom and dad were on a business trip to new York . but her mom have her ways to know what is she doing even from their.

Daniel know what is going on but he was helpless because he is a minor too . before 21 he can't have a job and knowing her father,he might treaten with Aera's life to handle the company.

Never in his life he thought that the mom and dad he love will do something like this to him.Daniel sometimes pity her sister because how sad and gloomy she is becoming day by day. She always fake a happy smile in front of him and maria but they know she is not okey.

Daniel saw Aera not so happy look on her face  and asked

Daniel - muckchin why are u looking so sad huh are u okey?

Aera- yes oppa just I fill a little sleepy nothing much.

Daniel- why?..... Did u sleep late at night?

Aera- well....yes oppa I was completing my assignment so.....Yup

Daniel- how many times I have to tell u not to do so.....U will fall ill but that old man and his wife will not spare a glare at u😡 u know right.

Aera- oppa no......don't call mom and dad that , and ur here nothing will happen to me I am strong and MY BROTHER is the strongest so...I know u will never let something happen to me☺(^ ∆ ^)

Daniel - I know baby sis and I promise I will protect u no matter what.

TBC~~~

Guys sorry for short chapter but I have my classes and my tuitions too so I am super busy I can't Garnety but I will try to post🙂🙂.

- by
- ur author gugu🤡