first impression

Aera's POV
"Sweet bun" well I know who.this.person.is. I turn around and BAAM bone crashing hug "ahh Mari I need to breath too omg oppa save me" I screamed oppa was laughing his ass out . maria Wang my bestttttfriend since 15years . that long I know . her dad died in a car crash but her mother didn't give up and now she is a successful business woman and my parents friend. "Ohh finally this hell gonna be heaven after my sugar pulp came" she was jumping and screaming like maniac , I saw every one was shocked like😲😲 they see worlds biggest miracle . I asked Mari " Mari why are they so shocked 😕" she stop her movement and put a cold face and said " well of they see the rude,and cold bad girl laughing and behaving like maniac  they will be shocked  right" now its my turn to laugh
" u the girl scared of rat is bad girl of school 🤣nice joke "  but she and oppa put a serious face and I stop laughing . OK its serious
Aera- so u are telling me my brother is popular cold boy and u are the popular bad girl .
Maria&Daniel -yep
I smirked and look at both of them screamed loudly'MARIEL 😂 ohhh my ship is sailing 😏 huh "
I know that both have crush on each other so why not
Both of them were blushing mess and I was laughing mess 🤣 . then I look around I saw a guy looking at us angryly(guess who) I got scared  and look at other side and saw 7 good looking guys looking at us......or me I assume them as BTS and jerked my head to the love birds (well soon to be) them Maria and oppa told me to go to principal office to collect my secdule .

Author's POV
Every one in the hallway was in utter shock to even blink , suddenly because of a girl the cold boy is smiling and laughing , and the cold bad girl is acting like a maniac , and know that she is special to them and not to mess with her AND more shocked to see that girl have ship them screaming MARIEL and make them blush but don't know that some eyes are curious and some are jealous assuming different things .

??POVs ( its of two)
I was passing by the hallway I heard murmurs and decided to ignore it but when I heard familiar names decided to see what's going on . when I saw that Daniel and maria are standing with a girl and laughing like maniac every time I go to him/her he/she give me cold shoulder but now I was shocked . that girl is kinda cute tho but when she shout MARIEL my blood boiled I can't take it I saw her looking around and when she lock eyes with me got scared and look away . I have to do something fast  other wise things will get out of my hands.

BTS's POV
We were crossing the hallway, today is rumors are that a newbae is here . we are planning to do something horrible with her that she will know her place. We are about to go to our class we saw KANG DANIEL and MARIA WANG, the cold bad girl and cold boy laughing and behaving like maniac , if we say we are not shocked it will be lie,we are hella shocked , but we saw a girl sanding by them she was breathtaking . She was wearing ripped jeans,white shirt and a coat on top she look kinda cute . she have doe eyes,pulp lips,sharp jaw line and a cute button nose we are mesmerized by the beauty until we herd MARIEL now we think our eyes gonna pup out . that girl make them blush by this ahhhh she is so cute we hope she is in our school but look like she here to see them , she was looking around and lock eyes with us then she narrow her eyes but if widened . then she jerked away her head to two maniacs . her laugh is so cute ahh we are falling really heard and we think its so deep. Then those three went away from their we became sad , who knows being enemies with Daniel gonna pay like this, who knows the bad boys will be head over hills for someone like that . her first impression make us fall for her , what if we became friends with  her huh. Ohhh my god we are now smiling like idiots😀. This girl is special.
  TBC-~~~