he is jimin 🐥

Hallo there army🙋🏻 sorry for late update but I was working on a new story as u know and my mom had my phone so u know how it feels when ur life is on the edge of a mountain🙂 .But whatever enjoy the story OK.😎

(Time skip)
Lunch break

Author's POV

After the classes its now time for lunch.Aera was sitting with maria and   having her lunch peacefully but just then the the whole cafeteria started to scream and jump. When she turn only to see her brother coming toward them and his fan girls screaming to catch his attention but he don't give a fork 😑.

Daniel came and sit in front of Aera and started eating her food.

Aera was drinking her water just then she heard a scream next to her and chock on her water. She started coughing horribly , maria was patting her back and every one was there watching the Satan( maria) being worried for a girl.

Finally she stopped coughing and take a deep breath to calm her self down.

Aera's POV

After the horrible coughing of mine I saw where the scream is coming from , THEN I saw girls again squealing and screaming. The girl who shouted making me cough look.........terrified😕looking at something.

When I follow her eye I saw a really mad maria looking at her ready to attack. Then......

Maria- u little girly can't u lower ur voice and stop shouting . Can't wait let us eat peacefully huh.😡

The girl look so scared . I was going to say something when....

???-hy u bitch how dare u to talk to our fan like that huh. She was shouting for us not u.

I was really angry when that guy call maria bitch same goes to maria and oppa.(well who gonna see someone insulting your crush)

I turned and saw six guys standing behind a boy,I assume the one who  called maria bitch. He was shorter than other six and I can't deny the fact he look like a Greek god well all of them tho.

 He was shorter than other six and I can't deny the fact he look like a Greek god well all of them tho

A/N- ya u Aera don't  fan girl over them and help ur Best friend .

Aera- o-h-oh ya sorry Author  nim  I was Distracted😅.

A/N- its my work to fan girl over them not your so go and do your work.

Aera- ya ya🙄

A/N- I don't know why I make u school's sweetheart🙂.

Readers- ya u two stop fighting and continue both ur work understand 😠?

Author/Aera- yes your highness😖.

(OK back to the story)

Still Aera's POV

I don't like someone calling my bestie like this.so I go in front of him making a comfortable distance and said-

Me- YA u prik who are u to to call her bitch huh , who gave u the write to even talk to her like that , what the girl did was wrong and she simply just told her not to do that again,but I am telling u don't test her pesence other wise even god can't save u. u know 😑(I said coldly)

Daniel oppa- ya PARK JIMIN  stay in your limits.

Ohh his name is Jimin🤔

The whole cafeteria was.....shocked 😶

Some girls are about to lash out but seeing maria and Daniel oppa's angry face they didn't pull any stunts they will regret in future. And believe me when oppa and maria are angry they both can murder anyone.

The  jimin guy look a little terrified but soon turn into Angry and went away.

Then oppa came and as we don't have any classes now we went home.(well can my school so that too😢)

BTS's POV

people usually went to cafeteria to have lunch but We went to the cafeteria to........see our fans. We were about to sit when we saw our cupcake(Aera) coughing badly and maria was helping her, after she stopped coughing,maria told a girl to not do it again with a calm but scary manner 👿.

And Jimin being jiminie Pabo he started fighting with her and call her bitch and we can see cupcake being angry . she stoop up from he seat and stand infront of Jimin confidently............WOW

no one dares to talk to Jimin like that because he is one of the scariest member in our group when angry. ( well even I get scared sometimes)

He came back to us being angry mochi😤.and huffed but smiled later. Jungkook , j hope and taehyung were laughing there ass out seeing him like that.

Nj- why are u smiling Jimin aren't u angry on her?

JM- nuh hyung I am not I did it intensnally to see Aera😍

Yg- u know that u are not the only one but all of have a crush on her right🙄

Jin- yes and u destroyed ur first impression by insulting her friend,why so desperate  huh 😐

Jk- yes hyung u did it all wrong u shouldn't have done that now she will think of u as desperate guy who need attention but hyung tell me did u actually get scared of her🤣

Tae/j hope- u know fast impression is the last impression right😂😂

Jimin- I forgot about that😲 OH GOD PLZ DON'T LET HER THINK LIKE THAT AHHHHHH HYUNGS DO SOMETHING😭

BTS-🤣🤣

Aera's POV

So this Jimin is one member of BTS . I want to know more about them

A/N-well google it duh🙄

Aera- keep quit author nim

A/N- OK🙂

But oppa and Mari will be angry😣

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

BTS huh........

TBC~~~