🌺23.🌺 in my mind

I fasten my seatbelt, then the car started moving, driving towards the house.

_______________________________________________

Entering the house i took my shoes off, putting them neatly next to the door. I put my white slippers on, then walking in the kitchen with my back pack on my shoulder. I put my bag down on the chair, opening the fridge to see if there's something to drink or eat. There was a soda, so i grab that. I notice a small peace of strawberry cake, so i took that aswell. I close the fridge, grabbing my backpack i go upstairs in the bedroom.

I place my bag on the floor next to the desk, i sat down placing the soda and cake on the table. I took my books out to start doing my homework. While doing do i eat the cake and drink the soda. Almost two hours later i had finished my homework, i put the books away. I took my scetch book out, starting to draw some random things on it.

~many hours later~

The clock kept ticking closer to 9pm, and there was no sign of taehyung yet. He must have a lot of work. Hour ago i showered and did my night routine, wore my night wear.

I'm now laying down on the bed, going trough my phone to kill the time

I'm now laying down on the bed, going trough my phone to kill the time. And soon enough my eyelids started closing on their own. I put my phone down in the night table, putting the charger in. I turn on my left, putting the blanket up to my chin, I curl up in a small ball. I took a extra pillow, hugging it tightly, and with that I let my eyes close. Soon enough, I was fast asleep, dreaming of the future.

~taehyung pov~

Getting out of my car , it was 1am. I look up at my bedroom window that could be seen from the driveway... Put the lights were on.. 'is she still up?' 'did she fall asleep again with the lights on?' I thought when entering the house after opening the door.

I threw my keys on the table in the lobby, kicking my dress shoes off, replacing them with my black slippers. I made my way in the kitchen to grab something to drink. I took a water bottle, walking with it to my office to finish the few files I had left...

~later~

Well.. it took longer than I thought.. I had finished the three files in two hours, which ment that it was 3am... I clean the desk and then the lights in my way out. I opened the bedroom door quietly not to wake her up if she was asleep. And she indeed was sleeping, curled in a tight ball, hugging a pillow and soft snores leavind her mouth. I chuckle slightly at her state, she didn't care if a random person saw her and how messily she slept...

I shook my head, closing the door. I turn the lights off, blinking my eyes few times to get used to the dark. I grab clothes from my side if the closet, then going in the bathroom to get ready to sleep.

I wqsh my face with cold water, drying my face with a towel. I undress from my grey suit, puttinfbit in the laundry basket. I put on a rafter big t-shirt with shorts. I turn the lights off from the bathroom and went in the bedroom. I lift my side of the blanket, climbing on the bed and found under the blanket.

I turn to lay on my right, my eyes caught her soft, delicate features. Her round adorable button nose that looks so kissable, her smooth milky skin, her pink kissable lips, long eyelashes that always batted when she was happy. I eyes down at her, I noticed her pj's.. a airy laugh left between my lips when I saw the print, dogs. She's so cute without even trying.

Her bangs covered her left eye slightly, I brush her hair away to make it more comfortable for her. I scold myself, turning immediately on my other side. I sigh heavily... 'i won't let this happen again, not again.. I can't' I spoke to myself.

Even if my heart beated million times more when I saw her, even thought about her.. I won't let any other girl break my heart again!

I close my eyes.. slitt the thought of her in my head. With that I fell asleep.