"Do I look like I am joking to you lalisa?"I asked her lifting one of my eyebrows. "She slowly walked towards me. "Pls tell me what did I do wrong baby and I will fix it but don't break up with me I love you so much" she said now hot tears streaming down her face, the look on her face broke my heart. "I am serious lisa and I want you to move out of my apartment right now, take your things and get out" I said acting angry. "What did I do jennie pls can you tell me" lisa said sobbing. "I have had enough of your childish behaviour lisa I am tired of it so let's break up and don't show me your face" she took a step forward but took a step backward crossing my arms over my chest.

"Don't you dare touch me" she was crying hysterically now. "Ok I don't know what's wrong but remember that I love you jennie and I am sorry if I have bothered you with my behaviour"she said looking down at her feet and wiping her tears with the back of her hand. She went in to the walk in closet and a few minutes later she came out with a bag, she was about to get out of the room when I stopped her.

"Wait a minute lisa" she looked at me hopefully, her eye were still watery and her nose was red. "Don't forget to buy me a hair dresser cause mine broke because you put baby powder on it" she looked so sad and I knew if she let out another single tear I was gonna lose it. And she did, she busted out crying right there. I could not hold it anymore and went straight to her and wrapped her in a tight hug. "I am so sorry babe, I did not mean to hurt you this much" she was still sobbing and her tears were soaking my neck.

"Pls don't leave me jennie I can't live without you" she kept repeating it and I cupped her face between my hands before looking at her in the eyes. "It was a prank baby I am never ever letting you go cause I am gonna make you my wife" lisa looked shock and the next moment she was throwing her hands and punching me. "You asshole, you made me cry that much for a fucking prank, I hate you, I fuck8ng hate you" she said continuously hitting me. "Oh omg sorry sorry, I wont do that again"i said holding both of her hands in my own.

"Please dont ever do that again" she said hugging me. " I promise I won't do that again, never" after a few minutes she let go of the hug and looked at the camera. " I guess I failed and jennie won" she said pouting and taking both of the cameras out. "My baby is soo cute" I said placing a kiss on her cheeks. I watched her cheeks turn red and I cooed at her. "Stop it" she said slapping my hand. "Ouch that hurts" I said wrapping my hands around her waist and hugging her from the back, I looked at the camera on Lisa's hand and waved at them. "Hey guys seems like this cry baby here failed today--"

"I am not a crybay" she said cutting me off "yes you are" "no I am not" "yes you are" "no i am not" "yes you are and that's final" she crossed her arms. "Let go off my waist you mean old lady" I gasped "did you just call me a old lady, you just called the Great jennie kim a old lady" I placed a hand over my chest acting hurt. "Cutt it off you drama queen, let's end the video I swear they are also tired of your dramatic ass" lisa said hitting my forehead. "Ouch what was that for" I said rubbing my forehead. "You deserved it"she said sticking her tounge out at me. "Whatever" I said rolling my eyes. Lisa ignored me and smiled at the camera. "I guess that's it for today thank you for watching our video, don't forget to subscribe and like our video" she said blowing a kiss to the camera, I simply winked at the camera and we both waved at the camera

Lisa placed both of the cameras on the side table and made her way in to the walk in closet, I guess she was still upset so I followed her and she was changing. She was only on her bra and underwear and she looked so sexy, but I need to make her happy so I slowly walked to her back and back hugged her. "Yahhh jennie what are you doing?"she said trying to let go off the hug. "I am really sorry baby, I really didn't mean to hurt you" I said burying my face on her neck.

"I am not upset I am just a bit hurt I guess, I am scared that you will actually leave me jennie" she said turning around. "I promise that I won't leave you ever, because I love you and your my world" i said kissing her forehead. "Ok I believe just don't do it again" she said hugging me back. "Yeah I promise that I won't ever do it" she let go off the hug and looked at me, "I placed a peck on her lips. "Get dressed baby, i want to take you somewhere" I said slapping her butt and going to the other side of the closet."yahh lisa shouted acting mad, btw where are we going?"she asked me as she propped her elbows on the glass counter which was in the middle of the closet. "Secret baby now get resdy"i said choosing a black button up shirt with black trousers. "Oh ok if you say so" lisa turned around as she rummage through her clothes.

I was wearing my trousers when lisa turned around holding 2 dresses. "Which one should I wear?" She asked me sticking both of the dresses. "Honestly you look good in everything you wear but the black one is too revealing, so j will choose the red one" I said and she nodded at me. I buttoned my shirt up and looked at the glass counter, ot was filled with our watch collection's. I got it designed specifically for my watches. There was white led lights all around the box. I slid the glass open and chose a black Rolex with a hint of red in it.

I choose a red vest, it went perfectly with my outfit, and once I was done I looked at lisa and she looked stunning in the dress, she was doing her makeup in front of the huge mirror I installed. Well this is going to be a really memorable day for her.

An~ I was bored so I wrote a oneshot I hope you guys enjoyed it and pls don't forget to vote and let me know if you guys want a part 2 so u guys can know what jennie is up to

~love~
♡Author♡