"John?!" Wtf he was there seconds ago.

"JOHN!?" I yelled once more a sense of unease hitting me. This feels wrong. Very wrong.

I rushed out of my dorm and headed towards Arlo's I slammed on the door quickly panic settling in my chest.

"ARLO OPEN UP PLEASE" I yelled hurriedly.

"What is it are you alright?!" Arlo asked going towards the door.

"Just open the fucking door man please." He scrambled over and opened the door.

"What do you want then?" He looked at me.

"JOHN" I screamed in panic.

"Did he turn..." Arlo paused in fear a dread coming to his face.

"NO they took him we were both sleeping I heard a scream and then I turned around and they were out the window gone?!" I explained quickly. Arlo bared a rather shocked expression.

"Fuck we have to get him back...." He answered his voice a rather harsh whisper.
I nodded in agreement.

~JOHNS POV~
I woke up my head spinning and tasted a metallic flavor in my mouth I spat it out and was rather surprised to be met with bright red blood. There was a weird feeling in my head..

What is this feeling.

Suddenly I had a flashback to what my therapist told me. Your "monster" is a trauma response under intense pressure and stress it comes out and stays as long as it pleases it's main objective is to destroy everyone and everything in its path to rid of that stress."  The only thing I can do in here is try my best not to panic.... I guess.

Fuck

I don't have my meds

(We're nearing the end 1 more chapter I think??)

I looked around wearily and heard the door creek open making me flinch. I looked up and saw Volcan..... My jaw clenched. "What do you want?" I seethed.

"I want you to give in... and you will?" Volcan smiled.

"And why is that?" I scoffed.

"You'll see." She smiled laughing and walked away.

"I need there to be no possibility to have you as a threat!" Volcan smiled menacingly.

I sighed slumped against the wall. Ok keep calm. Come on nice and easyyyyy.....

I woke up with a start sweating.
Everyone thinks that you're perfect
Oh

Oh you're back.... Please just go away I don't want to deal with you right now

My friends will help me soon
Haha they don't know the real you.
IM YOU you're lying to everyone including yourself, everyone thinks that you're perfect...

What're you talking about everyone knows I'm flawed?!

I know you better than anyone I see things nobody else sees. You're insane and won't admit it. YOU LIKE HURTING PEOPLE AND USE ME AS AN EXCUSE. I'm not real YOURE JUST A HORRIBLE PERSON.

I jumped violently surprised by the voice in my head.

"STOP! IM ME AND YOU ARE YOU. You're making my life a living hell." I seethed. In the midst of my internal battle Volcan returned. I heard her footsteps and laughter. I looked up at her face tiredness and distress in all of my features. My expression was troubled as I covered my ears trying to rid the voice from my head.

Volcan slapped my face her claws out and the firey claws shocked me out of my troubled state,

"Sorry wanted to help ya there." She taunted." I glared daggers back at her. She walked away and came back with a bucket.

I froze for a moment but quickly let my expression go back to a neutral one. She smirked catching on to my glimpse of fear. Volcan grabbed my head and dunked into the water the ice cold of it shocked me. I swallowed some and tried to spit it out but no avail because she was still holding me beneath the surface. I flailed but couldn't do anything since I was tied up. I squeezed my eyes shut desperate to get out of the water. More and more time passed, my resistance slowly became none and I inhaled another breath, my throat flooded with water which burned as it went down. All the sudden Volcan at last pulled me up and I coughed water up all over the floor. Pathetic

-Remi's POV-
"John's been WHAT-" I yelled

"Taken." Blyke repeated, i looked at him in utter shock.

"We have to tell Principal Vaughn! Uh i don't know let's try to find him!!." I exclaimed

Isen nodded in agreement.

"I have his emergency number wait a second," Arlo pulled out his phone and typed it in......

SWITCH OF PERSPECTIVE (In the meantime)
-PRIVATE PERSPECTIVE VOLCAN-

I walked out of the room a glimmering rage in my eye. Why won't he just listen to me!

......."I sure as hell didn't raise my son this way."

DUN DUN DUN TO BE CONTINUED