Question part 2

Mutli: O.K guys I brought you back in and it's time for you guys to ask questions. *Points at the Kirby Game characters*

Kirby: This is a question to Sir.M, do you have a clock?

Sir.M No?

Kirby: You are now my favorite.

Meta Knight: Wow...

[I read this headcanon where MK carries a clock with him all the time either to spite some one or annoy the crew if they annoying to him.]

Tripple D: This is a question to other me why do you still hate Kirby.

King Dedede: You're telling me you like there Kirby!!!

Bandana Dee: Um- I'm just going to ask Tiff since she seems the most calm, what troubles do you have to face in your world.

Tiff: In our world King Dedede is ordering monster from Nightmare.

Dark Meta Knight: Wow... I don't care.

Tiff: That's rude he's a potential threat.

Dark Meta Knight: Then how come our Kirby already defeated Nightmare years ago.

Everyone from the Kirby Anime: What!?

Sir M: Did you finish building the Halberd to do that?

Meta Knight: Finished? I had to build it again and again for at least 50 times! Thanks to a certain someone....

Multi: Dark When did you get here?

Dark : I just walked in here it's really that simple.

Tuff: Who is that? 

Bandana Dee: This Dark Meta Knight Dark of Dark Knight for short. He's Meta Knight Copy!

Dark: I'm not his copy you could easily say he's a copy of me!

Multi: Settle down! Dark don't make more trouble for me.

Susie: O.K. I have a question what did Nightmare sell to you guys?

Tuff: We already said monsters.

Tiff: And why would you need to know that?

Susie: Personal info. Oh! I forgot to introduce myself I'm Susie the company owner of Haltman Works Company! 

Galacta Knight: Hey, Dark! Don't you introduce yourself too?

Dark: *He simply looked at Galacta Knight then left the room.*

Galacta Knight: Wow...

Morpho: I have a question for Escargoon, how come you don't have any scars after getting hit a lot.

Escargoon: I don't know, I'm just glad I'm not dead yet.

Multi: O.K I'm back and that's all for today you guys can go back to bed and I'll have you guys react do something special tomorrow*