I Captured Them!

O.k guys this is my only oc in the story. And Her is Multiverse (Multi for short)

-In the Anime Kirby world-

"Ya telling me that another version of that Kirby was here?" Dedede

"Yes sire, Tiff and Tuff were with them to!" Escargoon said hoping not to get clobbered. 

Then immediately after he said that there was an earthquake so Kirby, Tiff, Tuff and apparently King Dedede and Escargoon went to check it out, and so did Meta Knight, Sword Knight and Blade Knight to see if it was a threat and to see if Kirby needed help to defeat it. They went to the source of the problem which was non-other than my oc Multiverse!

-Multiverse Pov-

'I already kidnapped the Kirby Game characters while they were sleeping so now I'll just for Anime Kirby characters' I thought to myself.

'Just my luck everyone I need to kidnap is here this is great!' I thought to myself again as they all arrived to probably see what's the source of all the commotion.

"Better make it dramatic, don't screw this up" I muttered to myself as King Dedede and Escargoon finally arrived in there slow car of theirs.

"What are you doing here girly! " He asked me impolitely.

"I come in peace, I will not harm any of you" I said answering his question.

"Are you like from another dimension like Susie and-" Tiff said before getting cut off by me.

"But I am here to kidnap you!" I said in a cherry tone.

"What you can't kidnap me I'm the king of Dreamland!" King Dedede screamed.

"But sire, you should be concern about all of us" Escargoon said.

"Shut yo trap I'm the king around here!" King Dedede while hammering Escargoon on the head. (Poor Escargoon)

"I don't care who you are I'm still kidnapping you for personal reasons." I stated as I chuckled the last part.

"Please there anything we can do so you won't kidnap us?" Tiff asked with worry in her voice.

"You can do nothing but I do have one word for you..." I said answering Tiff's plead.

Meta Knight sense danger and see tranquilizers coming at them at a tremendous speed.

"Watch out!" Meta Knight shouted as all of them got shot by tranquilizers at were put in a sleepy state.

"Goodnight" I said as there were beginning to doze off.

-[File not found]- 

(Still Multi's Pov)

I came back to my mansion with the Anime Kirby characters using my physic powers to pick them up and to my surprise the Game Kirby characters were already awake and not panicking? So I placed the Anime Kirby characters down and Meta Knight was there waiting for me.

"Were you the one kidnapped us?" asked Meta Knight.

"Yes, And I wanna know where everyone is and why are you guys not freaking out" I said to him.

"Well," he started "When you kidnapping us while we we sleeping, I heard you say you're plan out loud, saying something about The Other Us, Complaining That You're Going To Act and Getting Us To React With Them." He said as he pointed towards the Anime Kirby Characters. "When the others woke up I simply told them what up!" he finished.

"O.K but what about my other question?" I asked.

"Galacta, Dark and Morpho are in the training room, Dedede, Kirby, Susie and Bandana Dee are in the kitchen and Sword, Blade, Axe, Mace, Javelin, Trident and Sailor are upstairs in the bedroom and I'm going to the basement where you kept my Halbred I'm going to fix it once again" he replied.

"O.K but how did you hear my plan I everyone is sleeping." I said to him.

"That's the thing, I DON'T SLEEP." he answered.

"Alright, I am officially afraid of you're sleeping habits, bye!" I said and when he left to the basement I placed the Anime Kirby characters in the living rooms and wrote in my daily planner. {O.K tomorrow where doing introductions}.

-To be continued-

( I hope you guys love it! )

The ships are:

Game: 

Meta Knight x Dedede

Chilly x Marx x Magolor. (If you know you know)

Dark Meta Knight x Daroach 

That all for now.