"Just for tonight then. I'll look for a place to rent, starting tomorrow." she finally gave up, agreeing to stay at his home.

"Whatever." Aizawa replied not worrying about it and carried on walking. "Hurry up."

"H-hey! Wait for me and don't just walk away! What if I get lost?" she yelled running after him.

"You know this city like the back of your hand. You could never get lost, baka (idiot)."

"Oi! Don't call me that, orokamono (you fool)!" Y/n complained.

Shota rolled his eyes but slowed his pace.

After a few minutes walking they arrived at his place. It was located at a small building, not really impressive, though it was better than the hotel she was planning to stay. The apartment was also kind of small — which made sense since Aizawa lived alone and spent most of his time out — and decorated in a minimalistic way. White walls and fusuma*, a tatami* floor, a simple living room with a kotatsu* at the center, a TV and a bookshelf, a bedroom with a bathroom and a tiny kitchen composed of a refrigerator, a microwave, a sink and a stove.

"It's not much since I'm almost never here, but make yourself at home."

"No, it's nice. Just perfect. Thanks." Y/n replied taking off her shoes.

"You can have the bedroom for yourself."

"What about you?"

"I have the kotatsu." he replied closing the door. "But I'll be leaving in while and won't be back until late at night."

"So you work as a vigilante every night?"

"Mostly."

So that's why you bring a sleeping bag to class... And sleep.

"You know... You should get more sleep Shota. The bags under your eyes are getting worse. And it's not cool to sleep during class."

He only glanced at her with his usual "I don't care" expression and walked past her, going to his room. She huffed and moved towards the bookshelf.

"So, everything is set." he said after a few minutes, reappearing at the living room. "I've already prepared the futon* for you to sleep. There are clean towels in the cabinet and food in the fridge. Do you need something else?"

"No, thank you. I guess I'll take a bath now, can I?"

He nodded and left the room to give her privacy.

After a few minutes Y/n got out of the bathroom clean and fresh, stopping when she saw a small black t-shirt and grey sweat pants folded on the futon.

He must have left them for me to use.

She smiled, knowing those clothes belonged to Shota's younger self.

"Why did you keep them until now I wonder?" she thought out loud, but glad he did. The clothes fit on her like a glove and they were extremely comfortable. Just the way she liked.

Opening the fusuma door, Y/n peaked outside, seeing Aizawa sitting at the kotatsu while typing on his phone.

"I'm done, if you wish to use the bathroom.."

He lifted his gaze and looked at her, a small smile spreading on his lips.

"I'm glad they fit."

"Like a glove! Thanks by the way." she strolled to him sitting by his side while asking. "Can I ask why you kept them? I mean, they obviously doesn't fit on you anymore."