"You don't even know the half of it. Oh did you know he ditched me at the Apogee awards, with Obadiah?!" Mulan seethes her head now snapped up from the strawberry blonde's shoulder in exaggeration.

"He did not !" Pepper gasps.

The loud beep of machinery broke the two women's bubble followed by J.A.R.V.I.S's firm voice. Alerting the two women where Christine was.

"Found her." Mulan quips.

"You wanna take this one or d'you want me to?" Pepper ticks her head towards the other room.

"Please by all means." Mulan motions for her to go. With her following, Pepper leads the charge towards Tony's one-night stand. There she stood in nothing but her undergarments and Tony's maroon shirt from last night looking frightened at the system.

"Jesus!" Christine yelps as she backs away from the wall device.

"That's Jarvis. He runs the house," Pepper begins. "I've got your clothes here. They've been dry-cleaned and pressed, and there's a car waiting for you outside that will take you anywhere you'd like to go." Pepper explains.

Mulan didn't like the feel of this woman as a smug smirk appeared on Christine's face as she looked at her and Pepper. "You must be the famous Pepper Potts." She says as she approaches Pepper and Mulan.

"Indeed I am," Pepper confirms with a fake smile.

"And you daughter of the Mulan Fa, Tony's best friend/fuck buddy over the years." Christine theorizes with jealousy fueling her tone. Mulan didn't even respond to the woman she just busted out in laughter making her smirk drop before turning back to Pepper. "After all these years Tony still has you picking up the dry-cleaning." Christine pokes at Pepper with an arrogant tilt to her head.

"I do anything and everything that Mr. Stark requires, including occasionally taking out the trash. Will that be all?" Pepper insults with her dazzling smile as Christine's jaw slightly drops almost in disbelief that she said that to her.

"Yes you, she called you trash. Now get the fuck out." Mulan sighs feeling done with the woman.

The two women made it down the stairs to Tony's underground lab to greet the man who seems to have already gotten a head start in his tinkering for the day

The two women made it down the stairs to Tony's underground lab to greet the man who seems to have already gotten a head start in his tinkering for the day. Mulan types in the code for Pepper, who was busy on a call, and turns down Tony's loud emo music which Mulan loves to tease him for, and pushes open the door.

"Please don't turn down my music," Tony tells not even looking up to greet the women who entered his space.

"You gotta stop listening to depressing music first thing in the morning, this is giving me flashbacks to teenage 'my life sucks' Tony." Mulan taunts in a mock Tony voice as she approaches him who scoffs at her teasing. She looks over his shoulder to see what he's messing with. "What's that you're making?" She asks.