chapter 23 - regrets

Começar do início

While Ochobot wonders about the Armored Hero's attitude towards the power band wearers, upon hearing the shocking news about BoBoiBoy.
.

.

.
As TAPOPS prepare to depart, while the Mop Aliens are still investigating on the wrecked building.

Then they noticed from the debris, that something is buried from there. So they check it out and remove all of it's piles.

Only they found High One, who's only unconscious. Which she's still alive as she can still breath.

.

.

.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Once MechAmato is now in his spaceship, he started to remove his armor that Mechabot turns back into a power sphere form.

Which exposed to be a human man, who has brown hair with white stripes.

Then he sits on his seat that's near the monitor, as he's completely distraught from the incident.

"All this time... we've been trying to track down that Power Sphere Killer, was actually BoBoiBoy. And I've been fighting against... My own son. This is all my fault, Mechabot. If I hadn't kept secrets about the Knight Empire, and my secret occasions... None of this Would happen."

The red robot tries to comfort his master.

"Don't blame yourself, Amato. I know what you thought was best for him."

"Well it is unforgiving for what the kids did to him. But he wouldn't want to forgive me for keeping secrets from him, even though he was already a superhero before... Well, not anymore..."

Then he grabs the photo from the monitor. Which is the picture of him and his baby son, then sighs. As he's lamented about him now on the side of his worst enemy, after falling into the dark side.

"This has to be a bad dream. Like it happens to someone that Excaliborg has taken away from me in years ago. And BoBoiBoy is now on his side as well??? I... I failed them both..."

As he's distraught for a moment, he received the call from Maskmana. Were he inform him that they had imprisoned one of the member from the Knight Empire in TAPOPS station.

This would be a chance for interrogation, so they can get any informations from the enemies.

So Amato set off to the station. Were he drives his ship.
.

.

.

-----------------------------------------------------------

In the TAPOPS space ship were, everyone is taking a ride from there...

The gang (now patched by bandages, to cover their injuries from the battle) are having a transmission with Tok Aba, were they explain everything about the incident from the facility. Especially from what happened to his grandson's defections.

Which he becomes furious to the teens, since it's directly their own fault.

Tok Aba: (over the transmission) I cannot believe you kids! How could you do this to my grandson?!

Fang: we didn't mean to make this happen. We tried everything to get through with him, but...

Tok Aba: he's too angry at you all for leaving him behind... Just like you always depending on him to carry all the burden himself. While you kids never care.

Leaving them defeated from hearing the lectures.

Yaya: he's right, we all deserved the blame...