We used to be freinds

Start from the beginning

Taehyung opened the door as he hides his vape in his backpack.

Both of them walk out of the restroom, walking toward the big gym.

Taehyung then sighed in disappointment when he saw something he wasn't keen to see.

It's not the annoying and loud dudes, nor the girls who gossip and bitch about everyone all the damn time.

It's his ex, standing there with her friends in that oversized t-shirt and basketball pants.

PE class is suddenly a huge turn down for him.

Sana stood there chatting with her friends as she glanced at Taehyung from the side of her eye.

She hates seeing him as well, they both hated each other after the breakup.

"Fuck my life." He whispered under his breath

Jackson then comforted him while he tried to calm down.

All of the students came to the middle as the teacher explains what game they are playing.

Today's game is volleyball. Sounds quite fun.

All of them got into position as they warm-up for the game.

Running around in circles in the gym.

Sana then ran next to Taehyung, side-eyeing him with that bitchy death stare.

She didn't say anything and ran off to the front.

Taehyung got even madder as she stares at him like that. But then he let that one slide in.

The teacher split the students into teams for the game.

"Jackson, Yeonjun, Kai" you guys go over there

The teacher continued to shout names as they get into teams.

"Taehyung, Sana, and finally Felix!"

Unfortunately, Jackson and his bestie Taehyung ain't in the same group.

Taehyung fist-bumped with Felix as they team up, greeting each other after a long summer break.

While Sana talks to the other boys and girls in the group.

Taehyung kept staring her up and down with that resting bitch face.

If I'm being honest he probably still has feelings for her, but it's hard to admit.

Sana turned over as they lock eyes, not in a cute way tho.

Sana rolled her eyes in frustration as she saw Taehyung annoyingly staring at her.

Taehyung then looked away as he talks to Felix.

The game starts as they get into positions and play.

The first few rounds were good. Nothing happened, everything was peaceful.

In the third round, the game starts to get intense as the players kept switching roles.
As Sana was paying attention to the game, the ball accidentally hit her head hard.

The ball was made out of hard material, so it probably hurt a lot.

Sana got a bit dizzy as she walks away to rest from the middle of the game.

Taehyung wanted to save the ball so he quickly ran toward the ball.

He quickly bounced it with his hands crossed together.