Chapter 12 - Unscheduled Meets

Start from the beginning

06:20 AM; Seokjin's Place

He wakes up early today, skipping their usual process of a morning fuck to make Seokjin's favorite food (Naengmyeon with a glass of green tea).

"What's it?" Seokjin asks knowingly when Taehyung pushes the empty plate away and settles on his lap.

Taehyung's gaze falters, "Can't I make your favorite just because?"

Seokjin raises his eyebrows, "Did you?"

"Hyung," Taehyung pouts. "Fine. I was thinking, maybe – don't make frowny faces okay? – maybe, you should talk to Yoongi once?"

The muscle in Seokjin's jaw tightens, but Taehyung is quick to kiss it. "Hyung, come on. It's been over a month since the fight – "

" – it wasn't a fight – "

" – yeah, okay. But you did miss the meeting," Taehyung says slowly, leaving kitten kisses on Seokjin's neck. "Jungkook is troubled too with the way the both you are. Talk it out, just the two of you."

"What are you? My personal counsellor?" Seokjin asks, slipping his hand past Taehyung's waistband, cupping his ass.

Taehyung squirms, "Oh no. I would charge a high fee if I was."

Seokjin squeezes his ass cheeks, spreading them apart. "Is it worth leaving the bed unannounced?"

"I had to – " Taehyung throws his head back at the other's ministrations, knowing where this was going. "To make breakfast – hyung, I'll pay you back – "

Seokjin bites down on his neck, making sure to darken an old mark. He sighs, "Yoongi will be here in 5 mins."

Taehyung tightens his hold, "5 is enough. I swear I am – "

Seokjin kisses him shut, "I know. But I need more."

Taehyung whines, not wanting the morning to end like this. "You didn't tell me you had plans today."

Seokjin slaps his ass, "I don't have to."

"You've to," Taehyung frowns, pushing himself away. "I have to – "

" – you've a job," Seokjin cuts in. "And, I've work to do."

Taehyung huffs but gets off his lap when he hears the door beep.

Seokjin checks his watch, and hurriedly leaves to come back in a three piece coat and neatly combed hair.

Taehyung doesn't even try waving to Yoongi like he usually does. He picks up the breakfast plates and starts washing them in the kitchen. He hears the door beep close and then goes back to the living room.

As always, he falls into his routine. Fills in Jimin with mundane updates, receives silly pics from him and sends back pics of the route that he takes – a fallen leaf, a funny-shaped cloud, a kitten on the roof. He misses Jimin; he thinks it would be better, whole, if Jimin was here with him. He sends him a goofy close up of his face when he reaches the house and bids him bye.

The kid he tutors is the sweetest. When he was first offered the job as a private tutor, he thought he'd have to put up with a spoilt brat. However, it turns out the kid is a little behind in studies. She's 5 years old, doesn't talk unless extremely necessary. They've haphazardly moved back from the States, so her Korean is poor and mathematics even poorer by Asian standards.

Taehyung teaches her both Korean and Math. She teaches him broken American English in exchange. The first two weeks were spent only in getting her out of the shell. Now, she's better. She responds properly when questioned though she hesitates to ask doubts. Still, better than the first day.