CHAPTER 49

Just then a man came towards the arena

He was wearing black armour.he was having a spear which had black flames.he was having red shining eyes which could terrify anyone.he did not speak a single word.he was totally silent.then the crowd stoped cheering and the arena was so silent.asad had a horrified expression on his face.he was sweating so much.

Then a man in a black t shirt and black pant came towards the circle.

Then he said

Man:I hope you know the rules.

Sidhart nodded.

Man:START

The man completed his sentence immediately the champion throw his black spear aiming towards sidhart head.it was coming with great speed.luckily Sidhart dodged it.

Then a magical arrow came in the champions hand and shot the arrow towards sidhart leg.but Sidhart dodged it but there was a deep scratch on his leg which was bleeding very badly.

Sidhart ignored the pain and focused on the match.the crowd was shocked by sidhart behaviour.

Sid:wind magic-wind barrier

Sidhart made a wind barrier because he knew the champion was gonna attack him continuously.sidhart was about to use his gravitational element but he didn't want to hurt the champion which he himself doesn't know and if he used the gravitational element the queen Blair will get to know his identity.

Now Sidhart was totally confused what to do

He wasn't able to hold the wind barrier for long.

EOC

Please vote and comment