A notification popped in Hm's phone...they both got conscious. Both realized the situation and their position. As controlled himself and both got up. Both looked at each other...they were yet very close.

Hm looked at As...she realized that he is only in his trousers....shirtless....water dripping from his wet hair till chest. He was looking dammm hot.

As looked at Hm...he realized that she is in her towel...which was giving him a clear view of her cleavage...her long legs...milky skin...Juicy lips...beautiful eyes...wet hair....he was busy checking her out and wanted to kiss her madly but decided to control himself and wait till her confession.

Hm's towel👆🏻

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hm's towel👆🏻

As:- sor....sorry Hj... vo.... actually hume IG sir ko ek file mail karni thi....urgently. Hum bhool gaye the ki aap....ready *he didn't complete his sentence*

Both were avoiding eye contact

Hm:- ko...koi baat nahi. Aap kariye mail...hum bathroom me ready hojate hai.

By saying this...she moved towards the washroom not before taking her clothes.

As took his laptop and was mailing...after 5-7 mins Hm came out from washroom.

Hm's outfit👆🏻

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hm's outfit👆🏻

As was working on laptop when he heard washroom door opening sound. He looked towards washroom and saw something really beautiful. He saw his lady love in saree looking beautiful...giving clear view of her belly button. He was just staring at Hm without blinking....mouth open. Hm went near dressing table...took her sindoor box and went near As and saw him looking at her without blinking.

Hm:- Anubhav ji??....Anubhav ji??

As:- ji? ji Haseena ji...kahiye?

Hm:- kaha kho gaye the aap?

As:- aap me

Hm:- ji?

As:- aaa.....humara matlab hai...ki...aap....kaafi sundar lag rahi hai....*looking in her eyes*

They both had a cute eye lock and Hm blushed slightly unknowingly...which did not go unnoticed by As.

Hm smiled:- aa..tha..thank you....thank you.

As:- waise aapko kuch kehena tha?

Hm:- ha voh...sindoor lagana tha....laga denge? ...asked cutely

As:- ha bilkul laaye *smiling at her cuteness*

He took the sindoor box from her hand and applied on her forehead. She closed her eyes as Anubhav places a soft kiss on her forehead.

They share a cute and romantic eye lock

*****

Mujhe na aab rona aa raha hai...koi comment hi nahi karta...I love reading your comments..it motivates me😭
Please at least aaj comment karna 🙏🏻

*****

Hello guys....hope you liked my 6th Part. If you liked my 6th part then please vote and follow. Any suggestions then please let me know. Your comments motivates us. Part 7 will be posted soon.
Stay home, stay safe....Thank you😊

Anuseena - I Still Love You...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें