Epilogue

Two Weeks Later

Her time has arrived.

Getting ready inside her grave, she remembered the words that Mayka told her yesterday. "The new one has the right to eat anyone who wants. The other ones will help you. After all they're your mates"

She closed her eyes and thought about these two weeks where they cured all her skin.

"All the girls here happened for the same process as you"

Some parts were still burned, not because they couldn't cure but to give her more realism at the time to become a hungry zombie girl. But the most painful process was that big injection that left her in defense for one week. Biosize technology never cared about the pain. One week full of pain while she felt how all her muscles, organs, bones and all her body turned elastics. That would never forget it, but in the end it worthed. She was getting ready opening her mouth as never before. Wonderful.

Thinking about all the pain she passed when she lost the love of her life, all these people watching how she was digesting him without doing nothing, the pain she felt when she was being digested and this last week. She had the pain in her eyes and someone had to pay for that. A lot of people would have to pay for her pain.

And then she heard the door opening. A voice saying "wow, that looked so realistic... what do you think it was?"

It was her time. When she came out of the grave she saw a corridor made by her mates. In the end, a boy who thought that sneaking inside a horror house where he hadn't the age to enter would be a good idea. He was catched by two zombie girls, in the end of the zombie girls corridor, who were offering him to her new mate Ellie, who was thinking about the old Ellie, the innocent one. She didn't exist anymore, she was dead, just like Allie, Milles, Maverick, etc.

"Oh, Mav. If you could see that!"

She was looking around and all her mates were nodding at her, especially the one who ate Allie two weeks ago, who had her belly flat again. The boy knew that what they were doing was illegal, but even though he tried to escape in vain. He hadn't even seen that he hadn't the red bracelet anymore.

Ellie opened her mouth as much as she could, inserting the boy's feet inside.

"Fresh meat"

Damn, she was thinking like a zombie. Enjoying how the boy was trying to escape from her mouth, she continued swallowing him enjoying every part of him while he was shouting and crying.

"Cry as loud as you want, defenitlly you don't deserve to live. No one is coming to save you"

He reminded her to the Ellie of the past. Scary, coward. She was so lucky that Mayka saved her.

With only his head outside, Ellie pulled the boy down her throat while her mouth was recuperating its original shape.

She felt satisfied although there was too much pain yet to cure, but also too many people to come. Bad people, of course. For some reason she didn't want this pain to finish, that pain inside was what kept her alive and gave her life a purpose.

With her eyes in red, she had satisfied her munchies and she wouldn't be hungry for a while.

"No more drugs" she thought while she was laying down to the grave with her name, with the boy in her belly. She closed the grave, just like her eyes and enjoyed the pleasure of digesting someone who tries to escape.

After all she found her purpose in life.