Into The Dark

Inside there was a silence she wanted to break. The doors were soundproof and everything she could see was black. She felt as if she was blind and her instincts sharpened. Was she in the Dark Room? She thought so, she hoped to be there and lose the game to get out. She knew it was a bad idea to enter when she started feeling a little bit dizzy. She started paranoying but tried to keep calm. She catched a deep breath and as she hadn't moved at all she perfectly knew that the door was behind her.

- Sorry guys, I can't do it. I go back, see you outside.

*Paranoid Is Coming*

Before losing her mind she turned around and tried to open it, but she couldn't. She didn't even notice that no one had answered her. She was sure that was the door.

"I'm sure I didn't move, that must be the door or maybe...the door spinned and moved or maybe... I spinned and moved...did the floor spin? Keep calm, it's just your mind, you're touching the door. Maybe it's a little bit to the left....no. Oh, well, maybe on the right. Yes, it was on the right, but, too much to the right? I'll go to the place I was before. I'm sure I was here, maybe to steps to the left....no, four. Aw shit! Where the fuck is the door!"

- Guys! Where the fuck are you?

But she got no answer again.

"I'll find a way to get out of here, I'm parannoying I know it. I shouldn't have smoked before. I'm sure it was just weed. Wait, maybe the boys had put something in? Oh my god what drug have I consumed? This is just fucking beginning! I'm scared, I wanna get out there!"

- PLEASE HELP! - she yelled moving around touching all the walls looking for the door -. Guys that's not funny, come here now!

She heard some noises coming inside.

- Who's here? Mav? Milles? Are you? Please, I wanna get out here

Suddenly she screamed as loud as she could when she heard a shout next to her.

*Starts The Paranoid*

She started running through the dark room, crashing with the walls hiding from whoever was there. The paranoid just started. She didn't even minded when she opened her lip with her own teeth when she fell, she had to find an exit but she felt as if everything were moving. She wanted to puke but she couldn't, so she standed up and started looking for somewhere to hyde. With her arms extended in front of her she tried to look for another exit.

With all those screams, it was time to finish the joke.

- Chill Ellie, it's us, Milles and Mav

But she was too shocked. She breathed as hard as she could, almost hyperventilating. She wasn't even angry with them. She felt safe when she knew that she had them with her. She even forgot that it was them who started the paranoyd. On the floor, she caught the arm of one of the boys. Nevermind whose arm it was, she held it as hard as she could.

- Aw, you're hurting me Ellie - said Maverick

But Ellie didn't hear him at all. She was laughing quietly while a tear dropped through her chick. The guys were with her.

After 2 minutes she felt better and could stand up. The sign of her hand was in Maverick's arm, even though they couldn't see it. Ellie wanted to get out anyway, but at least she was calmed down.

- Are you more relaxed now? Look, I'm sorry if we... - said Maverick before Ellie interrupted him

- That's okay, that was just a bad time, I'm too high. But now please, I wanna get out here. I tried to find the exit but I didn't find it.

- Yes, sure but I left my phone in my bag.... - said Maverick

- Well, I have a lighter in my bag - said Milles before lighting it

And there was light.

The room was all black and the walls looked all the same. It was impossible to find which part was the exit. There was no decoration at all and there wasn't even a corridor! The room was small and sloppy and the floor had some stains of blood. Very realistic dry blood.

- We'll wait here till other people enter. I think it's soundproof because I don't hear anything from outside

- Yes, we'll wait - Ellie said

- I think we should continue. After all, we're together - said Milles while we was exploring all the walls

- NO! - said Ellie -. Continue if you want, but I need fresh air.

- Guys! I found something, come here! - said Milles

The last thing that the three guys saw before the light consumed all its gas was a hole below one of the walls. There was a mouth dragged in it.

- Oh, fantastic - said Maverick, who felt Ellie's hand on his other arm. They came to the hole.

- It seems that's the only exit - said Maverick -. But we'll wait here. People were entering more continually. We've been here for more than ten minutes and no one has entered.

- Maybe they're waiting for us to get in the hole before opening the doors again. I think I should get down to make they think we're down

- I'm not gonna wait here alone! - protested Ellie

- I'll wait with you. Milles, you should get down to see if they open the door. Once she is out I'll go down with you buddy.

- Allright, see you down! -said Milles before disappearing down.

They could hear how the noise that Milles made while he was getting down through the tube was lower and lower till there was silence again.

- Are you okay buddy? - asked Maverick

But this time he got no answer, he just could hear his own echo through the tube.