꒦꒷‧ ₊˚ ━ 𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙾𝟺.

"WE'VE BEEN AT THIS FOR AGES NOW, TARTAGLIA," came the exhausted voice of the traveler, eyes flitting to the ginger's back who was leading her once more to another location unknown to her

it had been at least a week since meeting the lively fatui harbinger, as well as being in liyue in general. but y/n couldn't lie, it had certainly been a rollercoaster of adventures, missions and new experiences, ones in which.. she rather enjoyed.

though in mondstadt at the very least, she had known her way around. then again, it was a bit smaller in comparison to liyue — but also less mountainous.

now yes, the nation of anemo had plenty of cliffs, canyons and mountains, but they couldn't come close to being as grand as those in rex lapis's territory. and there was still so much left to be seen.

a soft chuckle had left the harbinger's lips upon hearing what must have been her fifth or sixth comment so far before he turned to the girl. and to her predictions, there he was again offering that small, sheepish grin.

"yes, yes, i am fully aware of that! but please ojou-chan, i think you'll come to like this place a great deal!" tartaglia assured, pausing after a few more steps to place an arm before the swordsman to stop her.

y/n's lips had parted to complain again, when suddenly, she was met with the most beautiful view possible. and oh how she wished she'd brought paimon along with her to see, it was just.. otherworldly.

there were pools of water leading up to statues standing in front of what looked to have been a rundown temple, and it was simply astonishing. the water had been such a vibrant turquoise, accompanied by lotuses to compliment the water further to reflect the clear skies of liyue.

turning to his comrade, the ginger had let another laugh out at the reaction she'd madr, gesturing for her to sit beside him on the grass that blew with the gentle breeze.