꒦꒷‧ ₊˚ ━ 𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙾𝟹.

STOPPING IN HIS TRACKS, the ginger had motioned for the two girls to slow down as he snuck a glance behind him

STOPPING IN HIS TRACKS, the ginger had motioned for the two girls to slow down as he snuck a glance behind him. at last, the coast was clear of any soldiers dressed in aurum, creating the perfect chance to slip from the action.

after all, there was hardly any time to get caught up in interrogations with the military.. especially with a special case like himself.

sure they had their contracts and whatnot now, thanks to the help of a colleague, regrator — or more formally, the ninth harbinger: pantalone, a man of wealth and great success despite his unfortunate past. however, that didn't erase any wariness the citizens of liyue would have of tartaglia and his subordinates.

and so, with a relieved sigh, he turned to the pair behind him, shooting them a sheepish smile. "sorry about all that rushing around! you two seemed like you were in one hell of a ditch, so i figured maybe you'd needed some outside help, yes?" the boy chuckled, placing a hand by his hip as he tilted his head, which caused that crimson earring bouncing with his movements. "what troublemakers you two are.. in the eyes of the public, of course."

having recovered her breath, paimon shot the ginger a glare not even a second later before huffing out loudly. "y'know i was gonna thank you, but your comments are just awful!" the small girl exclaimed, rolling her sleeve up as her eyes narrowed further. "i'll show you troublemaker-"

"easy there paimon," said the traveler beside the albino haired girl, silencing her. "had it not been for ginger here, we'd probably be stuck back there.. or even behind bars." the female shuddered before shifting her gaze over to the ocean eyed archer, eyes turning apologetic.

"sorry about her- what she meant to say was thank you," she rephrased, lips curling upward into an awkward smile as she ruffled paimon's tresses — much to her dismay.

the messy haired boy blinked at the new nickname before throwing his head back to laugh, surprised to hear it. "that's quite alright, she isn't the first to react to me that way! so it's no problem at all, ojou-chan," he assured, lips twitching into a sly grin. "my name's tartaglia by the way, it's a pleasure to meet you both." he bowed, gently reaching for the maiden's hand as he planted a kiss on the back of it. "you must be that famous traveler i've heard so much about from a colleague of mine."