Out of the corner of his eye, Percy recognized that tale sign of a certain son of Hades appearing from the shadows of the room. Agent Hill and Agent Hawkeye realized this as well and sprung out their weapons aimed in the direction of the young teenager that appeared. The rest of the Avengers stopped talking when they saw the agents take out their weapons. Some even worried if it was Loki and that he tricked them once again. Percy ignored the worried glance of Bruce and went to Nico di Angelo

  "Hey, didn't I tell you to show up only in my rooms?" Percy gave a signal with his hands to the agents lowering their weapons and the Avengers followed suit but Tony and Steve were still stiff but curious enough that they didn't attack.

  "Sorry, but it was urgent" Nico took a glance at the people in the room but didn't faze at the sight of the first man-made mortal hero Captain America, rich billionaire smart inventor Ironman, and the Hulk. "The gods want to speak to the Norse gods, or they said will wage war against them for Loki's actions."

  "Ares said that part didn't he?" Nico gave an affirmative nod

  "Okay. Do you think you can take them with you?"

  "You have to come as well Perce."

  "Dam, it I thought that since you came I wouldn't have to. Why they didn't ask Annabeth or anyone else to do politics is my question"

  "Well, the gods listen to you better" Percy snorted "And you are the only one of us that is that much of an idiot to be able to talk back to them- by insulting them" Nico took a glance back at the Avengers and looked to Percy again "So those are the new mortal heroes that you told us about?"

  "Hey, I kinda take offense to that!" Tony said

  "Oh yeah right, Nico these are the Avengers- well I'm part of the group too but anyway the one next to Agent Hill is Bruce Banner, I think you already know about Steve Rogers or Captain America, the shorter guy over there is Tony Stark, and I think you can guess who the big guy is, oh and the one with the arrow is Hawkeye, and no Nico I don't think he's a son of Apollo or gods forbid Lady Artemis. Guys this is Nico di Angelo son of Hades, my cousin" Tony huffed at his description but nodded his head at the emo wannabee.

Nico nodded back "Thor it is a surprise to meet you"

  "A surprise son of Hades?" he had not heard such greetings before.

  "Yes, we didn't think the Norse were real too."

  "Oh," Thor looked a bit confused surely Asgard was big enough to tell stories about to the young ages still?

  Percy patted the guy on the arm "Yeah the gods don't really tell us anything. Don't worry Chiron told us everything after you first crashed down on Earth and the gods recognized you, Thor." Oh well, not everything Percy thought but he didn't want another history lesson today.

  "I don't see any golden horns though" Nico commented

  "Mr. Loki is still being integrated by Agent Romanoff," Agent Hill said, "but I should contact the director since I think Mr. Loki would have to talk to the Greek gods in person and let him out of his cell?"

  Percy sighed "Yeah, I got an Iris message right after the battle ended and they said something about the peace treaty."

  "A peace treaty?" Steve wondered out loud

  "It was created when the Norse and Greeks first met, mostly trade-related but we haven't seen the Norse in a long time," Nico told him "Percy the gods don't like waiting, that's why they sent me." He said after as he turned to Percy.