Then, James appeared ontop of her, his fingers circled around her hand and she pulled it away, "Let them hear you, baby. Let them hear how I make you cum for me,"

His words caused her to whimper, and James smirked as he resumed his torture on her heat.

When he sucked on her bead a last time, she let out another cry, and James sucked harder, and when he felt her thighs clench and her toes curl, he stopped.

The girl sighed, "You wanna cum for me?" She nodded quickly, and James lowered back down. In a mere second she was gasping, and panting again, and as she arched her back, her orgasm bloomed in her stomach, making her body stiff, James' tongue delved in her soaked hole. And she came undone on his tongue, and he moaned against her, the way her body rocked and her taste made precum dribbled from the head of his shaft.

She panted, her legs shaking and she stared up at the ceiling once more. James came up to her, and she avoided his gaze.

In a moment, he held her face and his lips burned against hers. As his tongue met with hers, she tatsed herself on his tongue, and she blushed, her cheeks burning against his hand. Her tiny hand traveled down his body, up to the waistband of his trousers. And almost as quick as light, James hand caught hers. He broke their kiss, and raised a brow at her, "Not tonight," She frowned, and whined. James brought her hand down for a moment, letting her feel how he throbbed in his trousers.

"You see how hard you make me? I wouldn't just let you suck me off, pretty girl,"

Her lips turned up into a smirk, and she squeezed him momentarily, to which the man above her inhaled sharply. She blushed at the sheer size of him, that of much she only felt through his trousers.

James pushed off of her, and he motioned at the bathroom with his head, and somehow, Calypso knew what he meant. So, she slipped on her shorts again and padded to the bathroom. She sat in the bathroom with her face in her hands, her cheeks redder than always. She smiled cheekily at herself, and after she finished, she walked out again.

James stood, in full godlike glory, with his sculpted back turned towards her. Intriquite designs on his back and she watched as he raised his long arms above his head, and stretched. He threw the shirt into the little basket in the corner of his room, and ran his hands through his hair.

She watched him, and smiled as he turned around. He smirked and sat on the end of his bed, arms jerking and bottom lip pulled between his teeth. They watched eachother for a while, basking in eachother attention. And as Calypso opened her mouth to say something, there was a scream from downstairs, calling out to James. He smiled, "Go," Was all he said, and obediently, Calypso did.

She looked back at James eyes focused on her, and she swayed her hips, making James smirk and drop his head.

Calypso padded down the stairs, her nervousness almost making her trip. She hoped no one heard her, and when everyone smiled at her, she sighed happily. Everyone took their designated spots at the table, leaving two chairs across from eachother open. She sat on the comfortable chair, and not a minute later Freddie covered it in delicious looking food.

No one started eating, and when she looked up and everyone was watching her intently, she spoke, softly, "He'll be down in a second."

They nodded, and the table quickly erupted in chatter. Avery, sitting next to Calypso, turned to her, "What were you two doing up there?" Calypso paled, her lips falling open at her friend, "Uh, unpacking a few things of his," She lied. Avery nodded, seemingly believing her and Calypso swallowed thickly. Adam and her spoke about the band, and Calypso didn't miss the wide smiles and Avery's blushed cheeks.