Chapter Forty-One: Our Dark Side

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Sabi nang umalis ka e!"

Tumayo si Sebastian at muling umamba ng suntok. Once again, his attack was a bit slow that any expert gamer could instantly read it. Iniangat ng lalaki ang kamay niya, handa na para pigilan ang papadating na suntok. A smirk slowly appeared in his face, growing as the clenched fist went closer, Sebastian's hard and furious face behind it.

Then, my palm covered his entire wrist, grip tight and crushing.

Sebastian's fist halted in the air when I appeared in front of them. Nanlalaki ang mata niyang napatingin sa'kin. Dumako rin sa gawi ko ang tingin ng lalaki, ang ngisi niya ay nagsisimula nang maging ngiwi. His brows furrowed at me, irritation clouding his face.

"At ano naman ang kaila- what the fuck!"

The man shouted loud in pain as I slowly twisted his arm in my hold. His face crumpled, a hiss leaving his mouth.

It's always satisfying seeing loud and arrogant mouths shout in pain. 

"Aray! Aray! Putangina naman, ano bang problema mong bata ka?!"

"Do not refer to Finn as a chi-"

Sebastian's angry statement was cut off by Renée's cold voice. "Huwag na huwag mong mamura si Finn."

The man glared at them and glowered at me. He raised his free hand, ready to punch me, but Wes grabbed his arm, yanking it back.

"Tangina! Pasalamat kayo may resbak kayo!" sinipat niya ang mga kasama. "Hoy Renzo, bugbugin mo nga 'tong mga 'to!"

The fourth man who was standing behind the loud man, all this time, shivered. Wes had the tip of his dagger pointed to his neck.

"Boss, sorry. Mahirap lagay ko dito."

"Putangina naman!"

The man's eyes went back to Renée and he gave an irritated huff when the two guys who were holding my friend was now sitting with Theo, who was holding one by the throat and the other through a dagger.

Sumimangot ang lalaki. "Tch. Whatever, aalis na kami, okay ba? Pasalamat kayo madami kayo." sinamaan niya ako ng tingin. "Pwede bang bitawan mo na ang kamay ko? Parang ikaw naman binabantaan ko para magkaganiyan. Badtrip mga 'to, amputa."

I did not let him go and instead tightened my grip. He uttered a sharp curse, biting his lower lip in pain.

"The girl there." I nodded my head at the direction of the tree. "Was it you?"

Tinaasan niya ako ng kilay na parang iniisip kung sino tinutukoy ko. Then, his lips stretched into a menacing grin. He tilted his head to the side, tongue darting out to lick his lower lip. Doon ko namataan ang piercing sa dila niya.

"You killed Eris!" Renée angrily blurted, eyes screaming murder. "Sabi mo mag-uusap lang kayo pero pinatay mo siya. Ang malala pa, ginalaw mo siya bago no'n!"

I paled at those words. Even though Renée was accusing and shouting at the man, hindi umalis ang tingin nito sa'kin. His amusement seemed to grow when I looked repulsed.

Does he find his crimes amusing?

"Ako nga ay may gawa."