Chapter 11

"Hindi 'to kasali sa usapan natin kanina Elli!" Sigaw ko nang walang hiya niya akong hinila papasok sa Magno, sa mamihan ang usapan ah!

"We will not stay longer, you have my words darling!" She pulled the bar stool and forced me to sit, I couldn't even equal her strength! 'Yong totoo? Babae ba 'to? "Don't drink, ako lang dapat." She ordered.

I propped my face in the palm of my right hand, when she went on the dance floor. There's no way that my brother wouldn't find this, but who am I kidding? I will be totally doom later, why don't I just make the most of it?

The bartender kept looking at me, while I kept staring at the glass of wine in front of my face.

"Should I drink?" I asked myself, nilingon ko kung nasaan si Elli pero wala na 'yong gaga sa pwesto niya kanina. "Cheers Yarra!" I raised the glass and drank it. It tasted exquisite, but one shot is enough.

Tinanggal ko ang tali sa buhok ko at hinayaan itong nakalugay, "Hah, we will not stay longer my ass," Pigs might fly honey, the dancefloor went wild while I was just staring at the second glass of wine for an hour. I'd be lying if I say that I wouldn't let her drag me to the places I knew that could help her escape for the meantime.

Funny how we didn't even talk to each other before, but look at us now. Thinking of it made me smile. However, it's already time to find that woman, but texting or calling her won't do. Searching here either isn't easy, considering that she might be in 2nd or 4th floor right now, but still not a problem tho.

I decided to start from the 4th floor but holy moly, I couldn't even see the faces of the crowd properly. The lights began to disturb my sight, so I proceeded to the bar counter instead, this floor seems normal except the lights. Right after I reached the counter, the lights slowly returning to its normal bright, facing the crowd, I tried to find her. But I found him instead.

Wearing a white button up sleeves rolled up to his elbow, sitting proudly on the couch, his blonde hair was a mess as his silver eyes locked with mine.

I moved and navigate my way through the door when he suddenly walks towards my direction, "I should've had picked the 2nd floor," I managed to get out, but I ended up tripping over the last few steps and fell. Ang tanga naman!

Not only that, I tried to get up, but when I do feel a sharp pain on my left foot, I wince and fall back on the stairs. Am I still bless because no one is around? This is anno—

"You alright?"

A familiar voice asked. Subconsciously, I lifted my gaze to where the voice comes from. He's leaning against the wall, both hands inside his pocket. Why did I believe this man by the way?

"Stop staring at me unless you want a wedding a right now," He pointed his right index finger to his head, "Decide."

Look at this man, "You couldn't even keep your words," I mumbled, wedding my ass.