"Hey" pari said to me with little awakwardly by looking at my two friends. Before i even utter a word.

"Hii...I'm urvi..your roommate" urvi chirriped in.

She & her excitement..

"oh hii..I am Pari" Pari introduced herself.

"I'm deepa" deepa too introduced herself to her.

Great...I don't even need to introduce them.

"urmm..p-pari" Before I could even speak further.

Urvi phone rang...Urvi attended the call...as soon as she lifted the call i heard an angry bird yelling.

"Urvi you better inform to my giggling baby to don't bring her so called friend into our room" Nina yelled angrily making me mentally bang my head on wall.😥

Thankgod...she didn't call me darling..or else what would they think about me.😟

Wait...wait..Giggling baby..

Seriously..God..why god...why you are embarrassing me infront of everyone.

Why she is so admant..can't she shut her mouth like this two weeks for a few minutes. What pari will think about me now..

I heard giggles. I looked in that direction only to see that so called girl nd my friends are laughing except pari & those three sir's( Rishi, cabir & daksh).

I glared at urvi keeping the phone in speaker.

"sorry smiley, you know na my phone has a problem that I can only hear other side caller voice when it is on speaker" urvi spoke feeling embarassed mean while Deepa quickly took the phone & ended the call.

I looked at pari abshed of myself. She was looking at me sadly nd those three sir's nd the girl who were standing behind us were are now busy in glaring at me.

It's not me who said those words then why they are looking at me like they have an urge to kill me..😥

"It's ok hasna...I will find something. you people may go" pari wispered sadly.

"Hey, pari! it's not like that..Nina is in bad mood " Deepa said trying to control the suitation.

"Haan pari..she is in foul mood from last two weeks. She even throwing tantrums from last two weeks to till now on our giggling baby" urvi said pointing towards me while chuckling.

What's with this new nick names.. arghh..can't they call me with my real name.

I was feeling embarassed due to nina.. I don't want them to make my best friend  bad infront of others.

Huff..

" P-pari it's not like that...My friend doesn't mean those words...she is not in good mood..leave it na .you don't need to worry about her...she will be fine once she will see how sweet you are. C-come " I said trying my best to assure her by taking her bag which is on the ground.

"Really na Hasna, she won't feel sad na" she asked me with hopeful eyes.

"y-yes..my friend nina is not bad as you all thinking. She is a straight forward girl but good at heart. She is a bit mood off..that's it" i assured.