61-70

return

Antique downhill

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 61 Cooperation Units of the Local Town God Division

    As soon as Mrs. Wang heard that her beriberi and her friend's constipation might be cured, she was so happy that she immediately set up two portraits with Wei Xi, and decided that she would worship this deity for a long time from now on.

    She also took apart two more packages of incense enthusiastically, and after lighting it, she worshiped religiously, but she didn’t know if it was an illusion. She always felt that today’s incense burned very weakly, and the flames flashed and flashed, inexplicably revealing the dying sense of nothingness. Sense of help.

    The old lady Wang thought for a moment, but didn't go to her head, probably because the weather has been too cold recently.

    Weixi was half-to-dead from the heat, and the temperature from the jade pendant was about to burn him. He was not afraid of pain, and his clothes were burned a little too much. The moment he promised the old lady, Jade Pei His fingertips were sore and sore, he couldn't help hissing slightly.

    The strange thing is that the temperature of the jade pendant dropped suddenly as soon as he made a sound.

    When the two apprentices on the side heard the voice, they quickly turned their heads: "What's wrong?"

    Wei Xi let go of the jade pendant, and the heat on his chest quickly became acceptable. He rubbed his fingers doubtfully: "Nothing, I was scalded. The

    second apprentice immediately grabbed his hand and spread it out. The reddish fingertips were also touched lightly. The second apprentice frowned, realizing something, and looked at his chest: "It's that A jade pendant?"

    Wei Xi nodded.

    Shuozong frowned deeper. He was scalded by this jade pendant once when he was in the mountains. He felt that something was wrong: "The origin of this jade pendant is unknown. Take it off and don't wear it again."

    Wei Xi shook his head and said, "This is your teacher. The command passed down to me by my

    ancestors will not harm me.” Although the tone was plain, the trust in Wei Dedao in the words was so strong that Shuo Zong couldn't help but wonder.

    How did Weixi develop his current character? What kind of person is the master he has passed away can make him change to where he is today.

    After Wei Xi refused the apprentice's kindness, he immediately felt that Yu Pei's temperature became more comfortable, and said with certainty: "Look, it's all right."

    Shuo Zong was silent for a while, touched his fingertips, and said nothing.

    ****

    Liandu Temple has gathered many familiar Taoists. After Wei Xi and his apprentices arrived at the scene, they realized that Tan Fu was also there. There was a familiar amulet on the table in front of them.

    Wei Xi glanced at the amulet: "Please replace?"

    "Xiaoxi!" Tan Fu quickly called him, "Come on and watch the news! The person who gave me the request is dead!"