* -« 𝚂 𝙴 𝚅 𝙴 𝙽 𝚃 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽 »- *

:P I'm on a writing spree rn but yall dont know when this is written so 😈😈 ehheheeh

<3 also sorry thus took forever I'm trying my best I've got a lot going on <3

♡ also its no actual smut but it happens I just couldn't write it rn and I've been trying for months to write it out

☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎

The two boys had been living their normal life with nothing new happening in the sex department. It was now the next weekend, Jeongin having to stay at home for rest of the school week as request of his mother missing him.

He obviously listened, not wanting to disobey his mother and missing her a bit as well. He did end up calling Hyunjin most nights, talking until his mother came into the room and asked him to go to bed as he did have school the next morning.

Friday morning had come and Jeongin had been nonstop nagging his mother to let him stay the whole weekend at Hyunjin's house. She listed the normal rules which Jeongin didn't always follow.

No drugs.
No drinking.
No parties.
No going with strangers.
No sex.

Jeongin had technically only broken the last rule, but what his mother didn't know couldn't hurt her. With his mother's permission, Jeongin packed his bag for Hyunjin's house before making his way outside to the older's car.

He climbed in the passenger seat, throwing his stuff in he backseat before giving a big smile to the older boy.

"Morning!"

"Morning, prince. How are you on this fine day?" He question pulling away from the house and making his way towards their school.

"Pretty good! I'm excited I get to spend the whole weekend with!" He giggled softly as he pulled the soft pink sweater down over his hands.

"I'm glad. We're gonna have a lot of fun. I even have a surprise for you." He turned to the boy and winked at him, watching him turn pink.

"What's the surprise?"

"If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise." He sent a smirk to the boy, watching him pout.

He pulled into the schools parking lot, finding his usual spot and pulling in. He took his keys out before looking at the younger who had become quiet, ignoring the older. Hyunjin leaned over the seat, grabbing the boy by the back of his head and pulling him into a kiss.

Jeongin quickly caved and kissed back, letting his hands move to the olders face. He tried to deepen the kiss by pushing his tongue into the boys mouth, but Hyunjin only moved away, smirking at the pouting boy.

"No more pouting. I wanna see a smile on your face today!" He ruffled the youngers hair before getting out of the car, the younger following suit.

Hyunjin opened the back seat door, grabbing his bag before shutting it and walking to the other side to meet the younger. As Jeongin bent over to grab his bag, Hyunjin may have gotten a little distracted by the boys perfect ass being shown off well in his skinny Jean's.

When the boy stood back up about to throw his backpack over his shoulders he was pushed against the car, both boys dropping their bags to the concrete. Hyunjin pinned the younger to the car, one hand pushing on his stomach to hold him against the automobile and the other hand on the side of the boys head to kiss him passionately.

Jeongin kissed back, startled at the boys aggression, already feeling the boys tongue settle itself in the youngers mouth for a moment. Hyunjin wasn't quite sure what took over him in that moment to the point where fucking the boy in the middle of the parking lot was the only thing on his mind.