-« 𝙾 𝙽 𝙴 »-

His innocence~

The young boy got out of bed excitedly. He was ready for his first day at a new school. He quickly got dressed and brushed his teeth. He put on a pretty smelling perfume and ran downstairs to meet his mother.

"Morning mom!" He cheered running into the kitchen dressed in his overalls. (Picture at the top)

"Morning in. I made bacon and eggs for breakfast!"

"OOUUU!"

The two ate quickly before Jeongin's mother drove her son to school. He hopped out of the car quickly, wishing his mother a goodbye as he closed the door to the car.

He took a breath and walked up to the entrance of the school. He made his way to the office by the entrance before being greeted by a lady with short hair.

"Hi! I'm new here! It's my first day! This is the office, correct?" He asked happily.

"Oh yes! You must be Yang Jeongin?"

"That's me!"

"Ok, well I'm Ms. Liu! I'm an office attendence. If you need anything at all you can come find me. Now, let me call somebody to show you around!" The woman turned around before speaking into the big speaker.

"Can I have Lee Felix to the office please? Thank you."

Sooner or later a boy with blonde hair stepped into the room. He was a bit shorter than Jeongin but his aura was a bit more intimidating than the younger's.

"You needed me?"

"Yes, this is Jeongin; he's new. Can you please show him around?"

"Oh ,of course!"

"Ok  you two be off! And stay out of trouble please."

"Yes ma'am!" Felix saluted to the woman in a joking manner.

"Ok, let me see your schedule! Cool, we have a couple of our classes together!" The older boy cheered.

"Really?"

"Yeah, now c'mon! I'll show you where everything is first!" He grabbed the boys hand dragging him through the halls.

"Ok!"

-----------------

"So, here's the cafeteria! Oh, come meet my friends! I think they'll love you!" The boy dragged the younger one to a group 5 boys.

"Hi guys! This is Jeongin! He's the new kid!"

"Hi, I'm chan, aka Felix's boyfriend." The oldest smiled, pulling his aussie boyfriend closer to him.

"Sorry, he's kinda protective. Ignore him. Hes a giant teddy bear." Felix whispered, giggling, making the oldest pout.

"Anyways, this is Seungmin, Changbin, Minho, and Jisung!"

"It's nice to meet you!"

The boys talked for a bit before jeongin got distracted. He saw a very pretty boy sitting by himself. He tapped Felix's shoulder, getting his attention.

"Who's that? The boy sitting by himself?" He pointed at the boy who was staring at his phone.

"Oh, that's Hwang Hyunjin."

"Why is he sitting by himself?"

"He's kind of a loner."

"Why?"

"Nobody really wants to be his friend."

"We should be his-"

"Absolutely not. Hyunjin his nothing but bad news. I don't need him ruining your innocence."

"Hey, I'm not innocent!"

"Ok then, tell me what a bong is." The older boy smirked seeing the younger make a confused face.

"It's. . .a . . . thing  you. . . cook . . . with. . ?"

"Not even close."

"Ok fine!"

"Thank you. Now let's go show you the rest of the school!"

"Ok. . ."

If Felix won't let me be his friend, I'll just have to do it myself! I mean, he can't possibly be that bad. . .