-« 𝙴 𝙸 𝙶 𝙷 𝚃 »-

"So, you wanna come to my house tonight for dinner? I'm sure my mom would be ok with it!"

"Honey, I really don't think your mother will like me."

The two were walking down the halls to go to lunch when the younger began to beg the older to meet his mother. Hyunjin did wish he was begging for other reasons but alas this boy was too innocent and he couldn't ruin him like that just yet. . .

"Please, please, please, Hyunjin! You'll never know until you do!" He gave the boy puppy eyes and pouted his lips in attempt to sway the olders vote.

"Fine! But if she hates me and says we can't be friends anymore, it's on you!"

"She won't do that, Hyunjin. My mom's would never do anything like that!"

"If you say so. Now, let's go eat; I'm starving!" He pulled the younger to the line to get food.

-----------------------------------------------

The two were driving home after school, the younger giving directions to his house, struggling in the still new area, but getting them where they needed to be in the end.

"Welcome to le humble abode! Oh dear mother! I have arriven with my friend!"

"Oh, hi innie! The house was so quiet with just me. You should hang out with him more often." The woman joked with her son, who was laughing with her

"Speaking of, mom I want you to meet Hyunjin. Hyunjin this is my psychotic mother." He smiled at the two brightly.

"Its a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Yang. You have a lovely home."

"Oh, please, it's a mess. Anyways, please call me Dahyun; Mrs. Yang makes me feel old." She smiled as she shook the nervous boys hand.

"If you wish, ma'am."

"Alright, well, dinner will be done in an hour or so. You two go clean up." She let Jeongin drag the older boy upstairs to his room.

"Sorry about the mess. I haven't been home to clean it and I wasn't really planning on making friends this quick." The boy attempted to clean up a bit, picking up the candy trash that littered the floor.

"Oh, it's alright. I mean you saw my room. It was a disaster! Now, come here I want more kisses." He pulled the boy close to him by his hips.

"I think you're obsessed with my lips!"

"How could I not be? They're so soft and sweet and give the best kisses!" he pulled the boy into a deep kiss, sitting on the bed and pulling the boy down into his lap.

"Wait, Jin, my mom could walk in."

"She won't! She said dinner will be done in like an hour." He pulled the boy back into their kiss, taking the boys hoodie off, leaving him in just a t-shirt.

"But Hyunjin-"

"Trust me, foxy. If we get in trouble, I'll take the blame for it. It'll be fine" The boy relaxed into the older's grasp, letting him kiss him slowly.

The younger let the boy run his hands up and down his hips and thighs, gripping them harshly at times causing the boy to moan quietly every now and then. He was soon flipped onto his back by the older, giggling softly as the boy placed soft kisses on his neck.

Eventually, the two heard a knock at the door, Jeongin's mother speaking through the wood that dinner was ready. The two put them selves back together and made sure they looked intact before going to the kitchen to eat.

The dinner was fun for everyone.  They talked and made many jokes, Hyunjin resisting his many sex themed ones in his fucked up brain. He was shocked by how much Jeongin's mother actually liked him.

They finished eating and went back to Jeongin's room. As soon as they made it to the room, the older pushed him against the door, gently as to not make a loud noise. A giggle came from the younger as the older boy picked him up from under his thighs, carrying him to his bed to lay down.

They laid in bed just staring at each other and talking for hours while sharing a few kisses before eventually deciding to actually sleep. They quickly changed into more comfortable sleeping clothes before hopping back into bed. Hyunjin pulled the boy close, laying him on his now bare chest, playing with the boys soft hair before slowly drifting off.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kinda short filler chapter to just get this out of the way *shrugs*