* -« 𝙵 𝙾 𝚄 𝚁 𝚃 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽 »- *

"I'm not holding back though. . ."

The small boy giggled as he was pushed onto his back, Hyunjin towering over him as he pinned his hands above his head and began to kiss the boy roughly. Although the kiss was rough it was also slow. Almost teasing each other with the pace of it.

"Alright, princess, we're gonna try some new things. You sure you're okay with it?" The boy gave a nod before recieving a hand around his throat.

"Words, princess."

"Yes, sir." the boy giggled softly as he waited for the boy to have his way with him.

The older leaned back looking at the boy obediently displayed in front of him, having an internal debate on what to do to the boy first. The boy looked so hot wearing one of hyunjins graphic t's and dark green boxers that were not covering much of his ass. The boy was staring at him innocently as he waited for the boy to touch him

"Hm, how should I start this princess?"

"Whatever you want, jinnie! The boy spoke with a soft, almost drunk, smile, only wanting to please the older in the moment.

"Thank you, pup. How-" the boy was going to say something else until he heard the boy whimper at the name.

"Oh, do you like that name, pup?" The older reached his hand forward to brush the boys hair back gently.

The younger only nodded eagerly as Hyunjin, leaned over, grabbing the boys chin to kiss his lips soft and slow.

Jeongin melted into the kiss, letting out a quiet moan as he felt a tongue dip into his mouth, the muscle running across the back of his top teeth. His hands went to automatically tug at the boys long hair, holding it tightly between his fingers. The kiss got a little bit quicker, Hyunjin slipping his hand down run up the boys shirt, teasing the younger by lightly grazing his nails across the skin.

The older boy had started to pull the boys boxers off his body, sliding them down his legs as he kissed down the boys neck. He threw the boxers off to side as he kissed his way up to the boys lips, pulling away after only a few seconds of kissing, the boy chasing after him.

"Alright, baby, I need to grab something, but don't worry, you can help me." The younger nodded, watching the older get up and walk to his dresser, grabbing a small box among a few small simple items Jeongin didn't recognize.

"What are those?"

"Not important right now. We'll get to them eventually, but we're gonna start with these." He set the small box on the bed next to the boy who was now sitting up in a crisscross position.

"What are these?"

"This is lube; it makes this process a lot easier. I have a pack of different flavors, so you can pick which one you want."

"What flavors are there?" He leaned over, looking into the box curiously.

"Well, in this set there's more sweet flavors, so there's strawberry, cherry, watermelon, pink lemonade, vanilla, and mint. Which one sounds good, pup?" The boy thought for a moment before asking another question.

"Have you used them before?" He looked up at the older with big eyes.

"Not yet, baby. You're the first one. Now, which one do you wanna try?"

"Watermelon sounds yummy, so I'll pick that one!" He pointed to the small bottle with a watermelon logo on it.

"Alright, pup. Lay back down; I'll be right there." He kissed the boys head as he grabbed the bottle, closing the box before walking over and putting back, making his way back to the younger.