-« 𝚃 𝙴 𝙽 »-

"So, when were you gonna tell me?!"

Fuck. He knows.

"Uh I uh what are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb, Hyunjin."

"Look, Jeongin, I'm so sorry! I was gonna tell you, I swear! I-I just didn't-"

"You have cookie dough in your fridge and you never told me!"

Oh, thank god-

"Oh, that, yeah. You can eat it. I kinda forgot about it." The older boy shrugged, mentally sighing in relief before watching the boy run back to the fridge.

That was too close. . .

--------------------------------------------------

The older boy walked into the bathroom, closing the door before quietly hitting his dab pen. He inhaled the drugged smoke, before blowing it out and wafting away the grayish white blowing through the air.

He hit it one more time before spraying air freshener and turning the vent on. He sprayed some cologne on himself before walking out, slipping the pen back into his pocket.

He smiled seeing the boy sitting on his bed, waiting for him while playing a word search game. He crawled onto the bed, wiggling his way in between Jeongin's legs to lay on top of him, waiting for his high to kick in.

They stayed like that for a while the older was accidentally napping while the younger played his game quietly.

-------------------

It was Friday now and the younger was getting to stay with Hyunjin for the weekend. They were lying on the couch, Jeongin curled up on hyunjins chest as they watched friends, despite the younger not understanding a lot of the inappropriate jokes.

After they reached home the younger ran for the bedroom, while the older made his way to rhe bathroom. Hyunjin had walked out of the bathroom and slightly froze when he saw Jeongin sitting on the couch. He was wearing the black skirt with one of Hyunjin's graphic t-shirts tucked into it.

He had started to regret buying the skirt when they were laying on the couch, the younger straddling his lap as he watched the show contently. Meanwhile, the older was trying to keep it in his pants. The younger looked so hot in a skirt and he wanted nothing more than to ruin him in that moment.

The older got distracted, staring at the younger who was too invested in the plotline of the show to notice the taller boys hungry stares. Hyunjin brought his hand up to the boys face, brushing away his decently long bangs, somewhat tucking a bit behind his ear.

The younger turned to face the boy, a confused look resting on his all too innocent face. He tilted his head to the side like a puppy, something the boy did often when he was confused.

"What is it?"

"Just you."

"What? Is there something on me?"

"No, you're just beautiful." The younger pouted and got shy, nuzzling his burning face into the elders chest in an attempt to hide.

"No, I'm not, Hyunjin!!" His voice was muffled by the olders shirt.

"Yes, you are. My pretty little fox! And a rather cute one he is, too."

"Stop it!"

"With cute fluffy hair and soft lips all for me to kiss whenever I please."

"Stoppppppp!!"

"The cutest outfits and the perfect, tiny body. Gorgeous, big, brown eyes, and a cute little nose, with just enough faint freckles."

"Hyunjin-ah!"

"And my most favorite thing about you. . ."

"Hm?" He hummed as the boy never finished his sentence.

"The cute little noises you make when I touch you." He whispered softly, lips brushing against the boys ear before he bit on it slightly, grabbing the boys ass under the skirt, feeling everything through the youngers tight boxers.

"Ah- Hyunjin!" The boy let out soft moans, letting the older suck a dark mark onto his neck.

He let the older touch him as he pleased, loving the new feelings he got with them. He leaned up to kiss the boy intently. His hands made their way up the youngers shirt, his thumbs flicking over the boy nipples making him gasp.

"H-hyunjin!"

"Yes, love?"

"You know when we were -ah- in the halls and you -nghhh- pushed me against the wall and -ahhhh- put your hand around my neck?"

"Oh, like this?" He smirked, wrapping his hand around the boys neck squeezing it slightly, receiving a small moan from the boy who nodded eagerly.

"Do you like when I choke you, in?" He squeezed harder, the boys mouth dropping open as he chokes out moans.

"Yes!"

Hyunjin was definitely going to be using that against the him. . .

----

The two carried on making out on the couch, obviously going no further as Hyunjin didn't want to force the boy into something he knew nothing about. While they did have fun, the older was using his hands all over nearly the boys entire body.

Jeongin loved the way Hyunjin knew how to use his hands so perfectly to make every touch feel so good.

The fun was only just beginning. . .