"No..pari I stay in hostel...so I have to go to hostel mess to have my lunch" I answered.

"oh" she smiled awkwardly.

"ok then...bye" she said nervously again.

I don't know what to do. She was looking so anxious because of our classmates continues gazes on her but what if she has to face our seniors she will definitely be terrified like me.

"Bye" I said nd left from there thinking about Nina.

I went to mess along with urvi & deepa, had our lunch. Again I filled the plate with food, walked to our room.

"I don't think she will have the food" deepa uttered.

"Ha I too think so...don't know what happened to her..I think she is not homesick smiley...there is something more to it" urvi ranted.

Yes, I know but I can't tell you guys I thought.

Soon we reached, I opened the door only to see her sleeping form but she is wide awake.

she glanced at me. I didn't look at her instead went near her bed and placed the plate of food  beside the bed as usual and walked out of the room to my class along with Deepa & urvi.

They left to their department while I walked to mine with fear as I saw that Horlicks batch from a little far.

Yes, that horlicks batch is standing in front of the our department. They even saw me.

I cursed myself for looking at them. I  had arrived my department, silently praying to god to save me from that witches by lowering my head nervously while I was walking. When I was about to climb the stairs..

"Hey hasna"

That's it...I get caught like a dear got caught by the treacherous lions.

Ayo kadavule...why are you torturing me by using them.

I mentally cried at them, turned around and walked to them.

"Good afternoon madam" I said no one in particular.

"where is the respect in your voice & on your face? Hmm...you are wishing us like you have to do it like we are forcing you to do it" that stupid Thanvi mam taunted.

I just wanted to yell at them. What they think of themselves.

"so have you asked his name" Navya mam quired.

"yes mam" I replied.

"His name is Daksh Elli sharma" I added.

As soon as I spelt his name, suddenly i felt like goosebumps erupted on my body while my stomach felt something.

Argh..this man is making me crazy.

"And what about his phone number" she raised an eyebrow at me questioningly.

Ayo kadavule...I can't say that I don't know his number, now or else for not doing the given task they might give me another tough one which I don't even wanted to do it.