Chapter 6: Mine Your Own Buisness

Start from the beginning

"Two-Headed Black Dog Fang Absorbed
New Weapon Series Unlocked: Dual Shot Revolver
New Passive Skills Unlocked: Doubled Experience, Dual Sense, Intimidation, Animal Instinct"

"These seem extremely useful" I said to myself

Doubled Experience was useful as it meant that I got twice the experience from fighting and beating weaker level monsters. Dual Sense enhanced my hearing and my smell, like that of a canine. Intimidation allowed me to give off an intimidating aura that would and could make lower level monsters flee from battle while lowering the attack and defense of higher level monsters and other opponents. Animal Instinct gave me a sort of sixth sense, it didn't exactly explain it in a way that I could understand. The way I could explain was like a spider sense, if there was danger nearby, I'd be able to quickly react to it and dodge whatever was coming.

After reading the description of my new skills, I decided to see what my new revolver looked like. I activated it and saw that the revolver actually had two barrels. There was the main one and another under it, this meant that I could fire two shots at once.

"Well this is going to be extremely useful" I said to myself before my revolver reverted back to normal

With all of that done, I decided to go and look for Naofumi, hopefully he was okay and wasn't in any danger

Time Skip

As I got deeper and deeper into the mine, I ran into more Two-Headed Black Dogs and a few other monsters. Luckily I cut them all down to size in a more figurative term and made my way through the mines. Eventually I came to an opening in the tunnel I was going down that lead to another opening. I stopped and tried to see if I could find Naofumi in here. If he wasn't I was going to have to go and continue to run through the mine looking for him. When I was looking around, I ended up hearing the sound of fighting going on. I looked over and saw Naofumi on the ground trying to not be mauled by Two-Headed Black Dog.

While he was doing that, I saw a young tanuki girl watching in horror as Naofumi was being attacked. I decided to act fast and jumped in to save the day and Naofumi I guess.

"Hold on Naofumi, your best friend in the whole wide world is coming" I said jumping off the ledge down to where he was

I fired a few shots at the Two-Headed Black Dog but for some reason it was still fixated on Naofumi

"I can't keep him off of me for long" Naofumi said

"Don't worry, I've already killed a few of them" I said landing down

"Good for you" Naofumi said as he punched one of the heads of the Two-Headed Black Dog

I looked over at the little tanuki girl, she was shaking with a small dagger in her hands