Ending 1: Regret

You spent the past couple of days avoiding everyone in the house. Connie would knock on the door to give you food and stuff but that was pretty much it.

You only spoke to Connie when he was giving you food or when you would use his bathroom. You didn't get into what happened at the party because you didn't feel like talking about it.

You were laying down watching YouTube and you started thinking about Eren. The way he looked at you like you were the most beautiful thing on the planet. The way he touched you like you were a delicate flower.

You missed it. You missed him. Your thoughts started to turn naughty as you remember how his dick filled you.

You felt a pulsating feeling in the lower part of your body. You got turned on just of the thought of him.

You were thinking of touching yourself but you needed more than that. You thought about going to Eren and letting out all the built up frustration but you weren't ready to see him.

You remembered how Jean was looking at you a few nights ago at the party.

'I'll just see what he's doing.'

You got up and snuck out then walked to jeans room. You knocked on the door and you heard him get up.

"Y/n?"

"Uh hey." You smiled softly.

"You know Connie's room is right there." He pointed to the door next to his.

"Yeah, I know but could you let me in."

"Sure?" He slid away from the door to let you walk in.

You walked in and his room smelled like lavander and he had his LED lights on white. You sat on the edge of his bed.

"Did you need something?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't really feel like talking to anyone else right now so."

"Oh okay. I'm all ears." He smiled and he laid down on his bed with his upper torso on his headboard.

[A/n: that makes sense right?😃]

You propped yourself up next to him and his eyes grew larger.

"Sooo." Jean said.

"To be honest I have a problem that I need fixed." You started playing with your fingers.

"What's your problem?"

You placed your hand on his thigh and you felt him jump at your touch. You started sliding your hand up his leg until you hit his crotch.

"Y/n Aren't you Erens girlfriend?"

"He didn't care about being my boyfriend when he was tonguing down alex!"

"He was what-oh my god." Jean face palmed.

"You didn't know?"

"I mean neither you nor Eren would speak to anyone about what happened at the party so this was my first time hearing this."

"Mhm."

"I don't think you actually wanna do this y/n."

"So you're not gonna help me with my problem?" You pouted.

You didn't care what was gonna happen after this you just needed to release your stress. You started palming him and a soft moan escaped his lips.

"Y/n." He looked you in the eyes.

A smirk came across your face. Once he saw that he grabbed your hand and pinned you to the bed.

"I hope you don't regret this later."