Zeke's party

On the way to the party you vibed out with Eren, Armin and Tyler. You took Snapchat videos while you were singing to the songs Eren put on.

Y'all pulled up to a gate of a really expensive looking house. Cars were lined up Outside the gate trying to get in.

"Woah." Your eyes grew large at the sight of the luxurious house.

"Damn y'all white people rich rich!" Tyler pressed her face up against the window.

"Ain't no way your brother is just a bouncer at a club."

"That's not the only thing he does." Eren chuckled.

"Then what does he do?" You raised an eyebrow.

"He's a producer. He knows all types of celebrities and shit."

"Interesting."

You guys finally got up to the gate and eren clicked the button and someone answered the speaker.

"Name?"

"Eren Yeager."

The gate started to slide open and Eren drove up the long drive way. He parked near some high end cars. The music was blasting out of the house and you could feel the vibrations in your feet.

As you walked up to the door you saw tons of people outside smoking and sucking each other's faces.

"How are they fucked up already?" You looked disgusted.

"White people." Tyler laughed.

The door was open and it revealed the house full of celebrities. The house was lit up by different colored LEDs.

"EREN!"

You turned to see a tall blonde guy running through the crowd up to you guys.

"How's my baby brother!" The guy yelled over the music.

"Shut up." Eren rolled his eyes.

"Who are these beautiful girls you and Armin came in with?" His voice was deep and almost seductive.

"I'm y/n and you are?" You answered before Eren could introduce you.

"Y/n? Like y/n, y/n? The girl my brother is in love with?" The tall man got all giddy.

"In love?" You looked at Eren.

"I don't know what he's talking about." Eren started chuckling and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh was it a different girl?" Zeke stopped smiling.

"Can you just shut up?" Eren started to sound annoyed.

"I'm sorry. My name is Zeke aka Eren's big brother aka the hottest Yeager alive." Zeke started to feel himself.

"Nice to meet you hottest Yeager alive." You smiled and held your hand out.

He grabbed your hand and kissed it.

"Alright that's enough. Go get your own girl old man." Eren broke up your interaction with Zeke.

"I was just being nice. Wait where did Armin and his baddie go?" Zeke started to look around.

"Please go away." Eren basically pushed his brother into the crowd of people.

"I like him." You smiled brightly.

"I'm glad, now let's get some drinks." He grabbed your hand and drug you to the bar.

You were dancing to the current song while eren got you a drink. Eren handed you a shot glass with a strong smelling alcohol in it.

"On 3 okay? 1....2.....3"