"I had fun"

This chapter has some smut!😈
(You have been warned)

After playing on the swings for a bit it was getting dark.

"You wanna race to the car?"

"Bet!" You get up and stand in front of his swing. He gets up and stands next to you.

"1...2...go!" He takes off running without saying 3.

"WAIT!" You start running after him.

"You're so slow!" He makes it to the car out of breath and he gets his keys out.

"Nigga you cheated!" You catch up to him.

"You gotta do what you gotta do." He shrugs his shoulders and gets in the car.

"Ugh" you roll your eyes and get in the car.

"I had fun y/n!" He turns to look at you.

"Me too!" You smile.

"Where you wanna go tomorrow?" He smiles back.

"Hmmm the mall, I gotta by a few things."

"Ight."

The car was silent. You two were looking at each other. He was admiring how great your hair complemented your face. The way your eyebrows were perfectly arched. Your beautiful e/c (eye color) eyes.

Then he got to your pretty glossed lips. He stairs at them for a little bit then he licks his lips.

'Does he want to kiss?'

You start moving closer to him. You start to smell the strong cinnamon sent coming off of him. He starts leaning in too.

Finally your lips locked with his. He took control and you followed his lead. You felt his pierced tongue touch your lips indicating he wanted entry.

You parted your lips and allowed his warm wet tongue to start exploring your mouth. Your tongues danced in unison going back and forth from your mouth to his.

His hands started to explore your body then he pulled away.

"Let's get in the back."

You nodded your head and got out the car to walk to the back. You opened the door to the back and hopped in. Eren had a cheeky smile on his face.

You sat down and he pulled you towards him. Your lips locked once again. His hands started touching all over your body. Soft moans escaped your mouth which made eren smile in the kiss.

After a couple of minutes of making out he places you under him and looks at you. A bit of his hair was dangling down.

'Fuuuck why is he looking at me like that!?'

He leaned in and started kissing your neck. He started to leave his mark and his hand tracked down to your shorts. He slipped past your shorts and underwear.

He started swirling his fingers around on your clit and moving up and down your slit. He started kissing your lips more aggressive than before.

'Y/n what are you doing? You just met him!'

You broke the kiss.

"What's wrong?"

You just shake your head no and he gets off of you. You get up and you both sit on opposite sides of the backseat.

"I'm so-"

"It's fine" he smiles and gets out the car. You get out too and get in the front.

The car ride back to the house was awkward and silent. The only thing you could hear were your thoughts and the shitty music on the radio.

"Y/n where were you?" Connie asks as you walk into the house.

"I'm going to bed."

"It's only 7!" Sasha yells.

"Yooo Connie! You got weed?" You hear eren ask as you walk down the hallway.

'Why does he sound so happy?'

You plop down on the bed and drift off to sleep.

+ Time skip +

You got up and checked your phone. It was 11:30 pm and you had multiple calls end texts from Tyler.

'I don't feel like talking to her tonight.'

You locked your phone and got up. After stretching a bit you started to make your way to the kitchen. The last thing  you ate was ice cream and that was hours ago.

You got closer to the kitchen and heard someone in there.

'Please don't be Eren!'

You cross your fingers and walk in the kitchen to see a very sleepy Armin and a very hype Sasha.

"AH Y/N!" Sasha yells.

"Quite down Sasha people are sleeping!" Armin whispers.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey y/n."  Armin waves trying not to fall asleep.

"You can go now Armin y/n is here!" Sasha shoos Armin away.

"Finally!" He gets up and starts walking to his room.

You walk to the refrigerator and get the milk out.

'I don't feel like cooking. Cereal it is then.'

"So y/n, why were you so upset earlier?" Sasha said eating some mini muffins.

"It was nothing." You turn to get the cereal.

"What's that?"

"Hmm?"

"On your ne- omg!" Sasha got up and started looking at your neck. You try to cover it but Sasha can clearly see it.

"A hickey. You didn't have that yesterday!"

"It's not a-"

"You and eren fucked!" Sasha says excitingly.

"Shhh keep your voice down!"

"Oh right! But you did though?"

"No, almost." You say looking off to the side.

"Ohh why not? you don't want to because he's Connie's friend?"

"Uh y-yeah."

"Well Connie wouldn't choose Eren out of all his friends for you to get with but if you like him then I'm sure Connie can accept that."

You nod at what Sasha said.

"You're right!"

"Well I'm going to bed I have work in the morning! Oh and by the way it's big." She winks and leaves the kitchen.

'What's big?'

Your eyes grow larger after understanding what she meant.

'How does she know?'

Authors note:
Sorry for cutting the smut short but you just met him a day ago! I just wanted to give y'all a lil taste!👀

Ps: vote and comment:)