Clubbing

Sasha's playlist starts to play and the first song is 'captain hook'. Sasha turns to you and winks then she starts rapping bar for bar.

Jean and Connie are just bobbing their head to the beat while you hype up Sasha. After 15 mins of Sasha's playlist she hands the phone back to Jean.

"Finally" he says taking his phone back.

He turns on his playlist and the first song is 'Drip too hard'. Everyone starts rapping the first few bars in sync. You see Connie rapping his heart out and you start recording him.

"Every other night, another dollar getting made
Every other night started with a good day
I feel like a child, I got boogers in the face
Diamonds dancing in the dial like this shit is a parade I don't want your chain, Young Gunna not a slave" Connie raps with so much confidence.

You chuckle to yourself and vibe out with Sasha in the back. She starts taking snaps and posting them on her story.

+Mini time skip+

You guys finally made it to the parking garage down the street from the club.

"You brought your 'ID' right y/n?" Connie asks getting out the car.

"Yeah I did!"

Sasha fixes her skirt and checks her makeup in the mirrors.

"Yo!" You hear a familiar voice yell. Turning around you see Eren, mikasa and Armin. You just now noticed the guys outfits.

[Eren's outfit]
(Okay but imagine Eren with a man bun and this fit! Chains and everything!)

[Eren's outfit](Okay but imagine Eren with a man bun and this fit! Chains and everything!)

[Armin's outfit]

[Connie's outfit]

[Connie's outfit]

[jean's outfit](Connie and Jean are lowkey matching 😙)

[jean's outfit]
(Connie and Jean are lowkey matching 😙)

[jean's outfit](Connie and Jean are lowkey matching 😙)

'I fuck with Armin's fit'

"Does Zeke work today?" Jean asked Eren.

"Who's zeke?"

"He's my brother and no he doesn't! We gotta deal with Levi today" he rolls his eyes.

"Levi?"

"He's the other bouncer at the club!" Sasha says.

You guys make your way down the street. You and Eren are in the back, him slightly behind you. You know he just wanted to see your ass but you didn't mind. You accidentally dropped your lipgloss so you stopped and bent to pick it up.

"Damn trynna show off already?" Eren says looking at you from behind.

"Shut up!" You laugh and start walking again. You noticed mikasa would constantly look over her shoulder looking at you and Eren.

You guys make it to the club and theres this short buff dude as the bouncer.

"YOOOO LEVI!" Connie greets the small man.

"Ugh you brats are here almost every night! Stay at home for once!"

"Don't be like that Levi" Eren says.

"Whatever, give me your ID's"

[levi doesn't actually know they've been using fake ID's for the past 6 months😭]

"Ight go in, no fights today Eren!"

You laugh causing Levi to notice you. He was very intimidating. He looked at you then your ID then back at you. Then He gestured for you to go in.

Once you walk through the door you smell nothing but alcohol, weed and sweat. A satisfying mix you thought to yourself.

"You Wanna get a drink?"  Sasha yells over the music.

"Yeah let's go!"

Everyone went their separate ways. Connie went to smoke, Jean went to the far side of the bar. Eren started dancing with some thots which made you kinda salty. Mikasa and Armin went somewhere but you couldn't see them.

"Two shots of vodka!" Sasha yells to the bar tender.

"Damn you trynna get me fucked up!"

"Uh ofc I am!" Sasha says then downs the shot.

You do the same and after 3 shots your feeling the burn. You have an urge to dance. Pulling Sasha on the dance floor y'all start dancing on each other. After a couple of songs all eyes were on you.

Without you noticing Sasha slips away and starts dancing with some guy with blonde hair. You start shaking ass by yourself then 'red nose' starts to play and you know you need someone to dance on.

Looking around you see Jean chatting up some girl at the bar and Before you could look for Armin or Eren a hand wraps around your waist.

Authors note:
Do you think Armin is bold enough to grab you by the waist? Or do you know for a FACT Eren is the one who grabbed you? We'll find out on the next episode of 'Something for the summer'.

Ps: vote and comment:)