Your cold bf gets jealous

Start from the beginning

I take my food and sit on a table, munching the food that I brought from the counter. I see a tray of food land in front of me.

Raising my head, my hope of the owner of the tray being Jungkook clashes when I see my coworker, Jimin sit on the chair across me.

"Hey, y/n?" He waves at me and I wave back at him, swallowing the food in my mouth.

We talk about random things and about how the company is skyrocketing day by day.

He's frustrated because his wife is always bickering with him about how he doesn't spend time with her.

"That's not good. You should actually spend time with her. Work is also important but do you think she's happy when her husband prioritizes work before his wife?" I explain to him, my feelings also in my speech.

"I know. I'm such a terrible husband, aren't I?" He rubs his face and groans. I chuckle and remove his hands from his face.

"You are not. You're actually thinking of her. But you're holding back to be with her because the thought of not being able to provide her a good life is disturbing you. So. Do this today. Take some pastries from any shop or any snacks and have a movie night with her today. It's Sunday tomorrow so you don't have work. How does that sound?" I purpose my plan and he smiles, his eyes almost disappearing behind.

"Thank you. That's a nice idea." I nod and point at his food. "Now eat like a good husband for your wife." He laughs and we continue to eat our food while talking about his relationship.

He's actually sweet to his wife. I hope Jungkook can be sweet like this but I think I prefer him the way he is.

He looks cool and mature this way. But it would be me flying to heavens if he became cheerful and cute.

"Y/n!" A voice interrupts my conversation with Jimin. I look at the entrance of the cafeteria to see the Secretary of Jungkook standing there.

She walks to me after seeing me, "Mr Jeon wants you in his office now." She says hurriedly and I bid goodbye to Jimin before following her to the elevator.

I step inside but she doesn't. "I have some other works to do. You can go ahead." I nod my head at her remark.

"Sure." Clicking the buttons, I wonder why he's calling me now.

Is he calling me for lunch? But I've eaten already. Not like I wouldn't mind to eat again for my boy. My stomach won't protest.

After the elevator reaches his floor, I step out and rush to his office. Knocking once, I enter the office and as I expected, he's there with files scattered around.

I walk inside and stand behind his chair. "You called me?" I rest my head on his shoulder but he shrugs his shoulder and I stand beside him. Looks like his mood is still the same.

"Arrange these paperworks but in the order of date." He says and I take the files in my hand before walking off. "Stay here while you do it"

I stop in my track on his words. I look at him and he points at the couch.

Groaning internally at his odd behaviour, I walk and sit on the couch. Placing the files on the coffee table before me, I find him still staring at me. Not with a stern expression but as if he's troubled or something.

I shrug off my thoughts and work on the files. This is supposed to be done by his secretary not me but not that I complain as I can stay in his office.

After an hour, I call out to him after finishing the work. "Jungkook! I finished it." I take the files off the table and place it on his table.

He looks panicked for some reason. Or it might be my illusion.