twenty-three

< Monday, 6th >

{ Calum }

I woke up before Adley. We had a couple of things to go see and do before we checked into another hotel for the night.

I slowly untangled her arms then got out of bed. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a T-shirt then slipped into the bathroom to get ready. I figured I'd get up and get ready then run and grab us breakfast while Adley slept.

Just as I was finishing up washing my face, Adley crept in and scooted herself between me and the counter, her arms wrapping around me and her face nuzzled into the fabric of my T-shirt,

"Good morning" I smiled and let my arms circle her and kissed her head. She didn't speak just nuzzled in closer,

"I was going to grab breakfast then come back here. My plan was to let you sleep some"

Her head tilted back and she grinned,

"That sounds good," she said with a yawn. I nodded and picked her up, her legs wrapping my torso and her arms around my neck. I carried her back to the bed and laid her down before covering her back up. I kissed her lips then grabbed what I needed,

"I'll be back in a few. I'm just running to the restaurant next door"

She gave me a thumbs up then rolled over. I laughed and put my mask on then wandered down to the lobby and next door to the restaurant.

I walked into the restaurant and put what we wanted in then stood back to wait. I pulled my phone from my pocket and saw a text from Adley:

-messages-

Adley🥰: [ Can you get me a coffee
please 🥺]

[ yes😂 Anything else? ]

Adley🥰: [ nope. Just hurry up.
I'm hungry and need cuddles ]

[ I'll be quick ]

————

I couldn't help but laugh. Adley is the cuddliest person ever in the mornings. She always wants to be held close in the morning.

"Hood" I heard called. I pocketed my phone and grabbed our food then made sure I got coffee and headed back over to the hotel and up to our room.

I opened the door and walked in. Adley was dressed and sitting up against the headboard of the bed, scrolling through her phone. We got set up and quickly ate then got in the car to head out to our first attraction of the day.

****

We got to the Chandelier Tree at the Drive-Thru Tree Park and paid the entrance fee then got in line to follow behind cars into the park. We had the windows down and music was low in the background. I glanced over at Adley and smiled. She had one hand out the window and the other was hooked with mine. She had on running shorts and a t-shirt with her hair in a ponytail and my hat on her head. The sunlight was hitting her perfectly, allowing her skin to glow.

Suddenly she turned her head and brought her hands up to cover her face,

"Stop" she whined, making me chuckle,

"I can't admire my girlfriend?"

She just kept blushing. We had come to a stop so I reached over and gently pulled her hands down and brought her face closer to mine. I puckered my lips and pouted. She finally laughed and leaned forward, connecting our lips for a soft kiss.

We drove through the tree and Adley seemed to think it was the coolest thing ever but I thought it was kind of dumb.

Right after the tree, we started our drive to the Russian Gulch Bridge which was an hour and a half away.

Adley was very quiet on the drive. She was obviously thinking. I could practically sense the wheels turning in her head.

I reached over the console and placed my hand on her leg. Adley turned her head and glanced at me,

"What's wrong Ads?" I spoke, my thumb rubbing small circles on her thigh,

"Nothing" she hummed but kept looking out the window,

"Somethings wrong Adley. I know you too well"

She sighed then her hand grabbed mine, squeezing it,

"Do you think it's weird dating me? Is it weird when we have sex and stuff that I'm young?"

I felt my heart drop,

"Adley, we've talked about this" I sighed,

"Just answer Calum" she groaned and let go of my hand,

"It's not weird. If I thought it was weird, I wouldn't be with you" I explained, "Did you see this on Twitter or something?"

She looked down and fiddled with her fingers,

"What are people saying?" I finally asked,

"They're saying that it's illegal and that you should feel weird and bad because you're hooking up with a child"

My chest huffed,

"Adley, it's not weird for me. You're not a child either"

"You're sure?" She questioned,

I sighed and pulled off the side of the road into an abandoned drive. I put the car in park and took my seatbelt off. I climbed over the console into the backseat,

"What are you doing?" Adley looked back at me,

"Showing you it's not weird" I spoke, "Now get back here"

I saw her smirk as she scrambled into the backseat, straddling me,

"You'll have to ride me but I'll do the work" I groaned as I felt her rock against my hips. She was already soaked and I was rock hard.

Within seconds, clothes were off. Adley sat up on her knees and grabbed my dick, lining up and pushing down on me. We both groaned as I filled her.

I held her hips as I lifted mine, thrusting up into her. She leaned her torso down and pressed her lips to mine as I kept snapping my hips.

"I love you" I whispered as she slightly pulled away from my lips,

"I love you" she whispered back then her hips met my movements, pushing us both over the edge.

She laid against my chest for a second,

"I guess you proved your point" she shrugged. I laughed and wrapped my arms around her,

"I love you Adley. I truly do. I don't care that you're only twenty. I don't care that you're in college still. I don't care" I stressed, "I really do love you. That's not going to change"

"I love you too" she whispered, "Sorry I'm a handful"

"You're not a handful Addie. I promise" I assured, "Now, I think we should get back on the road"