"All the crying fucked it up". She shrugged.

He nodded in realization as he took in a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth.

"They did it, they got married".

Capri rolled her eyes, did he come all the way over here just to rub salt on her wounds?

"That's nice"?

Tony chuckled as he scarfed down the remaining ice cream.

Her eyes quickly bulged out of their sockets as Tony's next words took her by surprise.

"They have to play it off as a real marriage for at least the next five years, Marcella's father found some dirt on Mateo's business dealings and he forced him to get married to his daughter so he could easily get a share in some of the not so legal parts, it's hardcore evidence stored somewhere that apparently will come to light if we even try to harm a hair on that fuckers head".

Tony spoke casually as he started poking away at Capri's ice cream.

She sat there quietly as she took in his words, feeling relief as she now knew that Mateo didn't really love Marcella but feeling panic for Mateo's well being now that he had this problem.

"So he doesn't love her"?

"Nope".

She let out a sigh she didn't know she was holding in, quickly trying to disguise it as a cough but failing miserably as Tony chuckled at her actions.

"But now he has this problem, he must be going craz-

"Mateo is strong headed and he's got me by his side, don't worry about it, this will be over soon".

Capri stayed silent as she took in his words of reassurance.

"He wanted to be with you Capri but right now it isn't possible, you need to stay away, it'll do you some good as well".

Tony took her hands in his as he gave her a reassuring smile before turning his gaze towards the entrance of the shop, she followed it.

She sat up straight as her eyes fell upon Mateo who stood there with his bow tie undone and his hands shoved into the pockets of his slacks.

"You got a few minutes though before you part your ways, spend it wisely". Tony stood up, giving her a quick wink before walking towards Axel who was sitting at another table, jumping in fright as Tony took a seat next to him.

Capri stood up quickly, watching as Mateo turned around to make his way outside, she followed.

Once she reached the outdoors she found a black vehicle waiting for her, the back door open as Mateo sat inside, she jumped in without hesitation.

She was straddling him as they kissed roughly, Mateo pushing her dress up to grasp her round asscheeks in his palms.

"I'm sorry Capri, this was the only way". He whispered in between kisses, his hands lifting to her face as his thumbs brushed away the tears that ran down her face.

"I know, Tony explained everything, I'm not upset".

Their lips detached as they stared into each other's eyes, their ragged breaths engulfing the vehicle as they embraced one another.

The three words lingered on the tip of their tongues, they wanted to see who would expose themselves first, who would give their heart out to be stomped on.

Instead they kissed once again, this time Capri shifted on his cock as she felt it grow hard underneath her.

"Fuck, you feel so good". He breathed out.

Mateo had been the most handsome man Capri ever laid her eyes on, she was glad she got to ride this one out for as long as she could.

"Just like that baby, let me hear you".

Capri moaned loudly as Mateo palmed her firm ass, guiding her back and forth on his cock as they devoured each other.

Mateo lifted a hand as he wrapped it around her throat, squeezing lightly before letting his hand glide to valley of her breasts, he pulled down the material as he latched his mouth on her left nipple, sucking and pulling as she moaned loudly.

"Mateo, yes yes". She breathed out.

He enjoyed hearing his name escape her lips, especially when he had her like this.

Before they could continue Mateo lifted her up and slammed her onto the seats of the car, bunching her dress up as her panty covered pussy came into view, he quickly yanked the thin material off.

Her breasts were spilled out and her pussy was bare to his eyes, he stared at her, basking in her tremendous beauty.

She reached her arms out, pleading for him to come closer, his eyes focused on her face, noticing her pink rosy cheeks and her swollen lips as she begged for him.

Before he did so, he quickly removed his own clothing, his shirt discarded and his slacks down to his knees as he sat back on the seat, his eyes signaling her to sit back on him this time in reverse cowgirl, she quickly complied.

She held onto the back of the front seats as Mateo guided her to the tip of his cock, circling his hips as he toyed with her.

"Please Mateo, fuck me al-

Capri bit back a scream as her body trembled out of control once Mateo slammed into her.

He wrapped his arms around her as he connected her back to his front, thrusting into her as her hands reached for his face.

Her breasts bounced with each plunge, their bodies sweating as their hair stuck to their faces and necks.

Mateo grabbed Capri's jaw forcefully as he turned her head to the side to connect their lips in a passionate kiss, teeth clashing as they did so.

"Fuck Capri, I'm gonna miss this". He panted as he grabbed her hips and slid her back and forth on his cock, Capri's moans grew desperate as she felt him deep within her from this angle.

They continued fucking like that as she felt her orgasm build up within her, Mateo whispering dirty things into her ear as they stayed in each other's embrace.

"Tell me I'm the only man who can get you like this Capri, please, let me hear it".

Capri's mouth formed a silent 'o' before complying, she wouldn't be lying anyways.

"Of course, just you, only you".

Mateo could feel his release at the tip of his cock as he continued fucking her, pushing her forward as his thrusts became animalistic.

"Oh my god Mateo, keep doing that I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fucking cum"!

His left arm reached for her left breast as he fondled it, his right one connecting with her sensitive clit, rubbing away as her moans grew animalistic.

"I wanna cum together". She whispered.

"As you wish".

Mateo quickened his pace as he felt her body start to convulse out of control, her orgasm hitting her harder than before.

"Fuck, you're shaking". He pointed out.

Mateo groaned loudly as his release shot out within her, their high hitting them both equally strong before Capri's finally ended.

They stayed in each other's embrace until a hard knock on the window startled both.

"Hurry the fuck up or I'm gonna spend all my money inside this ice cream shop"!