Three

Mateo knew he was an asshole when it came to women, they came and left but Capri was one he could keep close to him for as long as he wanted to, she made him feel things he couldn't put into words, he just liked having her around.

He didn't care if she was angry or happy or sad, he wanted all the emotions she came with, a few women he fucked on the side were all for business or pleasure anyways but Capri was different, she was his little girl.

So when Tony had mentioned the son of another family that Capri could maybe get to know to see what ties they could make of it, Mateo just wanted to punch him repeatedly.

"You haven't even heard me out Mateo".

"I said no".

"I don't see why it would be no".

Mateo sighed heavily as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I thought you wanted to give her her freedom what's this about marrying her off now"?

"I said if she wants her freedom as an adult we can't stop her but if she likes this boy and it becomes a marriage, she's not going anywhere".

Mateo stayed silent as Tony finished his grand speech, he didn't want her to get married to that kid, he didn't want her to get married to anyone, he wanted her all to himself.

"Look I'll think about it, get me all the info you have on this kid and I'll see".

Tony nodded, glee in his eyes as he walked out of Mateo's office.

He wasn't going to read shit of any info Tony got him.

*

Capri made her way downstairs after Loretta had passed on the message that dinner was ready.

She was wearing a flimsy miniskirt that danced with each movement she made, matching it with a loose crop top where she wore no bra underneath, she smiled to herself.

Her conversation with Mateo replayed over and over again since it happened two days ago and if he didn't want to let her go then she'll become a nightmare, enough to send her on her merry go way.

She had her headphones in as she skipped towards the dining room barefoot, her skirt once again dancing along with her.

She had her hands folded behind her back as she entered, ignoring the stairs of the men in the room as they eyed her choice of attire.

"What's for dinner"? She perked as she smiled at Loretta and the other maids who were placing the food on the table.

"Sit down and you'll see". Loretta spoke sternly, Capri rolled her eyes in return before doing so.

She chose the chair two seats from Mateo's left side as he sat at the of head of the table, Antonietta sitting right beside him on his right.

Capri could feel his gaze penetrating her skin, he was probably hating her this very moment for wearing such skimpy clothing, too bad she didn't care enough to register his feelings when he enjoyed disregarding her own.

As soon as the prayer ended Capri stood from her seat and grabbed the bowl of spaghetti, reaching her arm out and leaning just far enough for her top to fall forward, she was sure the lower part of her breasts were on display, her skirt riding up just in time as well.