"Yup, that's everyone."

I walked over to Stiles and knelt in front of him.

"Need help big boy?" I asked with a smirk. He rolled his eyes and reached for my outstretched hand as I pulled him up just when Scott got here to help me support him.

"I got you." Scott said.

"Who came in first?" Stiles asked, breathing heavily.

"Liam did." I said. Pointing to Liam who had been doing push ups since he finished.

"Is he even human? What is he like a werecheetah? Does that even exist? Is that a thing"

"I think he's just that good, like I said." I told him.

"I'm gonna puke, take me somewhere." Stiles told Scott as they walked away. I shook my head, laughing lightly.

I caught Liam's eye and saw him smirk. He walked over and stood in front of me.

"Margarita, right?" He asked, sticking his hand out for me to shake. I took his hand and shook it.

"I prefer Margie or Marg, but yeah, that's me. Liam, right?"

"Yeah. I saw you on the field this morning. You're pretty good." Ge said.

"Thanks. You're not so bad either." I smiled. " and hey, about earlier in the locker room. I'm sorry about my friends, their idiots. I told them to leave you alone but they didn't listen."

"It's fine. No worries. So Coach put you on the team?" He asked.

"Yeah, I was practically forced onto it first period." I laughed.

"I'm not surprised, you're good. So I guess I'll be seeing you around more often then?" He said.

"Yeah, I guess so." I smiled.

"Good."

-----

They had all lined up to shoot and Stiles was up. He took a shot and looked like it would've been a pretty good one, but then it ended up going into the other guy's net. I just laughed as he walked by saying," I hate that guy." probably talking about Liam who was up next.

" Maybe he's just totally useless on the field." Stiles said to Scott. Just then Liam shot the ball and made a perfect shot. We'll, I guess Stiles was wrong on that one. He's really good. I  gave him a thumbs up and a smile as he walked past .And then Scott went and let's just say he wasn't exactly doing well. The ball hit the side of the goal and bounced off.

"Nice McCall." The blonde said. I turned and glared at him.

"Hey, blondie! Shut up!" I said. He looked at me and winked. I just scoffed and turned around.

Liam continued to make perfect shots throughout the whole game. But, surprisingly, Scott has been by far the worst. And that's saying something considering that fact that he's an Alpha werewolf.

"You guys are a bunch of losers! If you're gonna make the team I'd expect you to play like a team." Coach yelled. Then he turned to me. "Margie, go show them how to actually get the ball into the goal."

I sighed and took a stick, walking up to the front of the line. I scooped the ball up in the stick and lifted it. I took a deep breath before swinging the stick forward and landing the ball perfectly passed the goalie and into the net.

They all cheered for me as I handed the stick back.

"Now, if you can shoot like that, you might just earn a spot on the team."