Chapter 4

Ariana's P.O.V.

"An Ax-murderer." The asian girl, who was a friend of Stiles and Scott's said.

"A family murdering ax-murderer." Stiles said.

"I already heard about it." Scott said.

"Wait. What? You did? How?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah, my mom called, she saw it on the news." Scott said.

"And you didn't think to tell us?" I asked. He looked at me.

"I didn't want to worry you." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Right, because a triple homicide is definitely a piece of information you should hold off until later." I said sarcastically. I saw Derek smirk out of the corner of my eye.

"Well, that's perfect let's go." Stiles said.

"Woah, woah. We've got econ in five minutes." Scott said.

"And me and Derek have Chemistry." I said.

"So do I." The girl said.

"Right, did you forget the part about the family murdering ax murderer?" Stiles said.

"Did you forget that your dad is the Sheriff?" Derek said.

"They want us to stay out of it." Scott said.

"Are you guys kidding me? There's a family murdering ax murderer. We're not gonna do anything about it?"

"Maybe we should just let the adults handle it." The asian girl said.

"What she said." I said. Stiles threw his head back.

"So the four of you-you just wanna stay here at school, go to class..." he rambled looking at us. "Never heard anything so irresponsible in my life."

"See you at tryouts." Scott called out as Stiles walked away.

"Hey, so you know that thing you wanted to talk about?" Scott asked the asian girl.

"Yeah," she said.

"Yeah, can we talk later after tryouts? Do you mind waiting? It won't be that long."

"Um, I-sure." She said. He closed his locker and turned to her. He leaned down and kissed her quickly.

"Great, see you then.  Bye guys!" He said before leaving. We all had our mouths open in shock.

"Woah, there girlfriend. I didn't know you two were dating." I said.

"We're not." She said, still in shock. Awkward.

"Ooh, I see. Not for long though." I said, with a smile. "I'm Ariana."

"I know, I'm Kira. We've met." She said.

"Riiight. Well, Kira we are gonna be great friends. Derek, come meet your replacement." I said. He raised his eyebrows.

"My replacement? Already?" He asked.

"Yup, I no longer need your service. You are free to go peasant." I said, pushing him away and locking my arm with Kira's as we walked to class.

"Oh come on, you love me!" He yelled after us as we walked away. I laughed.

If only he knew he knew how much I did love him.

-----

Derek's P.O.V.

I stood in the locker room with Scott and Stiles as they got ready for tryouts since I couldn't go into the girls locker room with Ariana.

"It was our first kiss. Our actual first kiss." Scott explained to Stiles.